OT: the most beautiful girl in the world

blaghaus

• Members
Originally posted by newstrat60

mmm you're right she's lovable ;

more precisely i wanta her to raise my children after 6 month of sex madness ;

so 7pm here mmmmmmmm must be still at her office at LCI HQ...

mmm should be there in what ? 10 min ?

i'm already gone

(i have at least 10 hours upon you guys)

:D

It is your duty to stalk her and get us real pictures. :mad:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely think she's quite attractive, but GODDAMMIT guys!!! As soon as someone said pointy chin and another mentioned how one nostril was bigger than the others it started to bother me and now I can't look at the pictures without noticing those minor "imperfections" :mad::D

She's still hot though

• Members

There was one of those Learning Channel specials awhile back where scientists did a huge experiment showing tons of people tons of pictures and asked which ones they preferred and then they constructed faces based on composites of the most preferred faces.

That French broadcaster there looks eerily similar to the composite of the most prefereed female face in structure (aside from the slightly pointier chin) and in hair/skin tone.

Nice call.

• Members
Originally posted by TIP

Yep..she's a looker all right, but just remeber that there is a guy out there that she's dating(or married to) that has to put up with her whiny bull{censored}.............not only that but her whiny bull{censored} is in FRENCH.

LOL :D

• Members
Originally posted by Kestral

There was one of those Learning Channel specials awhile back where scientists did a huge experiment showing tons of people tons of pictures and asked which ones they preferred and then they constructed faces based on composites of the most preferred faces.

That French broadcaster there looks eerily similar to the composite of the most prefereed female face in structure (aside from the slightly pointier chin) and in hair/skin tone.

Nice call.

Its a ratio of 1:0.618 or something. Its called the Golden Ratio or Golden Section.

This conforms to it perfectly

daVinci_man.gif

• Members

She's a fox. But I'll keep Scarlett as my go-to girl for fantasy.

I confessed to Janice that I hate Jerry Bruckheimer movies but that I want to see The Island because it features Scarlett.

• Members

Originally posted by Stonefoot

What the hell is that news story in the upper right corner about anyway? "Stop press! A trashcan fell over by accident!"

Looks like a trainwreck.

Not to sound all spaced out, but that's kind of ironic in a way. A beautiful woman reporting about a trainwreck.

I'll stop now.

Archived