Dirty AC30 Clip...

Teahead

• Members

A two minute clip of Tele into AC30's cranked Normal Channel, the first minute and a half is with a Java Boost set to treble...

The rest is Fuzz Head, except for the tiny two second Foxrox Hot Silicon snippet at the very end. You'll also hear an Octron and Loop Junkie along the way.

Here's a link to the Sounclick hosted version...Dirty AC30.

This one's a yousendit download.

:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Teahead

A two minute clip of Tele into AC30's cranked Normal Channel, the first minute and a half is with a Java Boost set to treble...

The rest is Fuzz Head, except for the tiny two second Foxrox Hot Silicon snippet at the very end. You'll also hear an Octron and Loop Junkie along the way.

Here's a link to the Sounclick hosted version...
Dirty AC30.

This one's a
yousendit download.

:cool:

Bit too fuzzy for my liking! I assume that was your tele? how about without any pedals and the AC30 cranked?

• Members

Originally posted by Vince

Bit too fuzzy for my liking! I assume that was your tele? how about without any pedals and the AC30 cranked?

Yep, Tele as usual. No clips of the amp alone at the minute, but here's the Top Boost Channel cranked in a "watchtower" jam clip. Vox only for the verses, with some fuzz pedals on the lead stuff. Here's a streaming soundclick link.

Archived