Italian women

GorillaLover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Lefty Geek

There is a difference between Italian and Italian-American. And most importantly, there is a difference between northern and southern Italians. Most Italians in America are southern.

I am Italian (born in the US from immigrants), and in fact I am leaving for Italy tomorrow to visit my mom, and not all Italians are alike. I'm a northerner, which means I am a foot taller than normal Italians. Sicilians are basically North Africans without the height.

You're just one of the northerners who resents the Sicilians who were smart enough to move here two generations ago. It's not like you northern {censored}s were gonna educate 'em, right?

So, millions of Sicilians missed out on a two extra depressions, Mussolini, driving Fiats and the worst guitars ever made. Have a swell time when you go back. And stay there, asshole.

• Members
Originally posted by seifukusha

all kinds of women. people always ask me about hot asians...man, for every one, theres a butt ugly dozen waiting in the wings...

I concur. There sure are a lot of hot asian women in Vancouver though. Mind you, there are hot women of every race here.

:)

Archived