Italian women

GorillaLover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

signori, a voi la fantastica MARIA GRAZIA CUCINOTTA!!!

15.jpg
33.jpg
23.jpg

but its not always easy life with italian girls. i mean, they look beautiful and have care for their skin, their hair, their cloths, their ... painties. but they also require that you do the same and look beautiful every day! now that is hard work.

• Members

I'm italian,born and living in Milano (north of Italy) and all your stupid stereotypes make me sad.

Fortunately I'm not like You: I travelled the world quite a lot and met good and bad people (also physically speaking) in every country I've been to.

Just an example: my ex girlfriend,who was swedish,was a lot more jealous and full of cousins than my actual italian girlfriend.So never say never.

That said, I leave for now 'cause I have to eat some pizza and spaghetti.I also have to play my mandolino for at least 12 hours a day.

:wave:

P.S. Ciao Kage!!!Saluti da Milano

• Members

Originally posted by ganjaseed

I'm italian,born and living in Milano (north of Italy) and all your stupid stereotypes make me sad.

P.S. Ciao Kage!!!Saluti da Milano

+10000000000000

lo stessi a voi il mio amico!!! saluti da Manhattan!!!siete il la cosa migliore!!!!

Kage

• Members

While I concur on the "Polish women are the best", there seems to be a strange thing going on in Poland;
-there's no "kinda cute" or "not hot, not ugly" category.

My experience (being 3/4th Polish and visited Poland and having a {censored}load of relatives there from BOTH my parent's sides):
Polish women are either undiscovered supermodels or soon-to-be-babushka's.

I've been in Italy too, and while the women are pretty hot, most of them seem to have huge noses too.

Greek women AND Spanish women looked a bit hotter to me.

But I totally hear ya on the "once they hit 25, it's downhill with the looks". Must be the Mediterreanan life and sun I guess.

EDIT: Whatever Eastern European country (Hungary? or Slovakia?) spawned Veronika Zemanova, Anita Blond, Susanna Spears, Raylene Richards, Anita Dark and Veronika Vanoza... THAT'S WHERE THE HOTTEST CHICKS COME FROM! :eek: :eek: :eek::love: )

• Members

After a little research, both Anita's are from Hungary, and both Veronika's are from the Czech Republic.

I wanna know what's in the water there!

(Oh, and the REAL Budweiser comes from the Czech Republic and tastes a million times better than the U.S. brewn catpee. Yes, I've tried them both. Lots of it. :cool: )

• Members

Originally posted by ganjaseed

Who do you prefer, AC Milan or Inter? Or Juventus.

I'm an AC Milan guy myself.

Maybe a stereotype that you like football (soccer here), but just a question.

• Members
Originally posted by scottiejohnson

I like Lazio Roma. But just because they had these great blue shirts in '97. (the year I was in Rome) :o

• Members
Originally posted by scottiejohnson

I'm a Inter fan : due to this I've learned to suffer :) .Every season we start as the favourites for the title and we always SUCK!:(

• Members

Originally posted by hookstrapped

Having traveled in Italy a bit, my very disappointed conclusion is that Italian women age precipitously after age 18. And many of those age 18 seem to be from New Jersey.

not all. Marisa Tomei is 41 and hotter than possibly ever.

• Members

|| There is a difference between Italian and Italian-American. And most importantly, there is a difference between northern and southern Italians. Most Italians in America are southern.

I am Italian (born in the US from immigrants), and in fact I am leaving for Italy tomorrow to visit my mom, and not all Italians are alike. I'm a northerner, which means I am a foot taller than normal Italians. Sicilians are basically North Africans without the height.||

I'm southerner italian and i agree with you....We are a little shorter but we are like North africans so...we have big big dick!:D

Archived