Italian women

GorillaLover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by GorillaLover

Big deep eyes, THICK crazy wavy black hair, and an ass that will STAY an ass for many many many years to come...

Good race!
:thu:

Ya till they have there first kid, or start to "let themselves go"

Lol

So your from Ottawa, play in any local bands?

Cheers

• Members
Originally posted by shawnc

Ya till they have there first kid, or start to "let themselves go"

Lol

So your from Ottawa, play in any local bands?

Cheers

not currently... I was gigging with a band as their bassist.. but my last gig was playing classical at an open house hosted by some professors..

I'm definitely looking for new people to jam with though!

I sure hope this italian woman doesn't let herself go... :love:

• Members

They've got like 100 cousins that you have to visit on a weekly basis and with all the {censored}ing christenings and weddings and {censored} you end up being a broke angry {censored} that's married to a repressed christian fridge. Avoid the wop women.

My wife has lots of italian girlfriends and some of them are pretty nice on the eyes but I can't see how their guys can put up with them.

• Members

Originally posted by shawnc

-What type of music do you play? Do you just play Bass?

Cheers

Shawn C

no.. I'm only a wannabe bass player..

I'm definitely a guitar player.. I like lots of jazz/fusion.. grew up listening to prog rock and guitar rock (Vai, etc..).. had some metal phases as well..

lately lots of Gambale, McLaughlin and Scott Henderson

what about you?

• Members
Originally posted by Mr. Twang

Put a ring on an Italian woman's finger and you can almost see the extra weight piling on as her once fine fanny morphs into a gigantic big fat ass.

And don't even get me started on the excess body hair that these chicks have. Nasty.

Not to mention that they're stupid, boring and whiny.
:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

no.. I'm only a wannabe bass player..

I'm definitely a guitar player.. I like lots of jazz/fusion.. grew up listening to prog rock and guitar rock (Vai, etc..).. had some metal phases as well..

lately lots of Gambale, McLaughlin and Scott Henderson

what about you?

I'm playing in a Heavy project right now. But tend to play old school blues, Rock, alternative, hell pretty much everything except country at the moment, however I have played drums with a little country pick up band.

• Members

C'mon now

The same can be said about the Polish, Greek, Russian, English, French, Swiss, etc.

I do not care where they come from they are all a pain in the ass in one way or another.

If you guys have not figured this one out by now you are all in trouble

:D

• Members

There is a difference between Italian and Italian-American. And most importantly, there is a difference between northern and southern Italians. Most Italians in America are southern.

I am Italian (born in the US from immigrants), and in fact I am leaving for Italy tomorrow to visit my mom, and not all Italians are alike. I'm a northerner, which means I am a foot taller than normal Italians. Sicilians are basically North Africans without the height.

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

C'mon now

The same can be said about the Polish, Greek, Russian, English, French, Swiss, etc.

I do not care where they come from they are all a pain in the ass in one way or another.

If you guys have not figured this one out by now you are all in trouble

:D

True! Give this man a cigar!

Wait, he's already got one.
:o

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Lefty Geek

There is a difference between Italian and Italian-American. And most importantly, there is a difference between northern and southern Italians. Most Italians in America are southern.

I am Italian (born in the US from immigrants), and in fact I am leaving for Italy tomorrow to visit my mom, and not all Italians are alike. I'm a northerner, which means I am a foot taller than normal Italians. Sicilians are basically North Africans without the height.

I've noticed that some of them northern italian women are so hot I want to slather myself in olive oil and rub up against them yo.
:o

• Members

Originally posted by Lefty Geek

Come Stai Mio Fratello!!! Sono stato sopportato in Milano e sono venuto qui quando ero 4...My Italian is friggin horrible now though!!!!! Thank god I can understand it still

Ive always noted the snobbery of those from AltItalia and Its true, we're better all around!!!

Kage

Archived