The Post-A-Clip-Of-ALL-YOUR-PEDALS-ON!!!-Thread

zinzin

• Members

so i guess this is my "signature" sound :D yesterday, out of boredom, i recorded myself with all my pedals ON. this was my chain: ric -> tone-bender fuzz -> zoom UF-01 -> dano french toast -> dod 250 -> dano daddy o -> dano rocky road -> danelectro back talk -> marshall echohead. everything with my normal settings.

and this is the "from delay to fuzz" order:

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D64YTH495TVW39ZVU3K12QXRF

this is the "from fuzz to delay" order:

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GRY4HS82IXMJ2PSR1KJFMDFAV

you gotta luv the oscillation of the zoom UF-01!

now you!

• Members
Originally posted by Herr Masel

I would like to hear that but the first link doesn't work and the second one says the file expired.

same thing here :(

That's a good idea for a thread.
Not very long ago, I was pleasently surprised with the sound I got with all my pedals on :freak:

• Members

i just playe random notes, no melody. but you have to really wait for the zoom uf-01 oscillation that starts at round 1:00 minute, it sounds like jimi hendrix doin his boming sound a bit.
i also like it when the dano french toast comes in and adds that octave above. sweet.
but i really need a tremolo and a wah!

• Members
Originally posted by zinzin

i just playe random notes, no melody. but you have to really wait for the zoom uf-01 oscillation that starts at round 1:00 minute, it sounds like jimi hendrix doin his boming sound a bit.

i also like it when the dano french toast comes in and adds that octave above. sweet.

but i really need a tremolo and a wah!

one-by-one pedal is cool, you really feel when one is engaged.
I really love the spacy crescendo feel.

I'll make a clip too but I live at my parents, I have to wait for my dad to wake up :(

I think my tremolo will get lost in the mix...

I didn't know Marshall had already released their new pedals, how do you like the echohead ?

• Members

Originally posted by warioblast

I didn't know Marshall had already released their new pedals, how do you like the echohead ?

i would compare it to the boss dd-5, maybe a lil' lil' bit "warmer" sounding. it's nothing special but nice sounding. i had it set very very subtle so you almost don't hear it in the clip.

• Members

Originally posted by aaronzarzutzki

that wine glass recording i made has a part where all of the pedals i owned at the time were all on

its called nilla chalice

all of the pedals are turned on after 5 and a half minutes (my two delays are looping previous sounds instead of delaying my live sound though..... )

uuuuh ... that was chilly ambient music, i feel very relaxed now, thank you.

Archived