• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Narcosynthesis

ditto on the 'too much' comment, it just looks too busy and cluttered to me

simplify the design (in the same style) and it could look cool

David

+1.

I myself have taken Dot-dot-dot's advice to heart to stick with 2 (or maximum3) fonts also. (not that you don't!).

My HWA logo ofcourse already got its own font, so then I really need 1 font for the name of the pedal and the knob-describtions. But sometimes the name of the pedal looks better in a different font, and then use different knob description-fonts.

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

i like it.

can this thing fly?

you're a {censored}ing GENIUS MAN!!!

thanks - I think you've just helped me come up with a name for it...

the Magic Carpet tremolo

or maybe the Flying Carpet Muncher!

about the color, I'm stuck with the brown for a while as I bought a box of the brown powder coated boxes toadworks was selling a little while ago. Thanks Toadworks for an awesome deal and super fast shipping. :thu:

I am gunna try white ink for this one and yellow for my overdrive:

brownsugar.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Speeddemon

+1.

I myself have taken Dot-dot-dot's advice to heart to stick with 2 (or maximum3) fonts also. (not that you don't!).

My HWA logo ofcourse already got its own font, so then I really need 1 font for the name of the pedal and the knob-describtions. But sometimes the name of the pedal looks better in a different font, and then use different knob description-fonts.

I hear ya, it IS busy but I'm ok with that. My brown sugar design is pretty simplistic though. My muff clone design is next and that one should be interesting. I have a few cool ideas.

thanks for the comments.

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

I hear ya, it IS busy but I'm ok with that. My brown sugar design is pretty simplistic though.

Yep, that one has a good use of not too much fonts.

Why put the gain knob on the right though? (or am I showing my conservatism regarding pedal design/layout :o )

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

Why put the gain knob on the right though? (or am I showing my conservatism regarding pedal design/layout
:o
)

I dunna, my SD-1 is like that so I guess it never seemed weird to me.

What's the "conservative" arrangement?

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

I have a bunch of these brown project boxes and I'm getting ready to make a few screens for them. What do you think of my idea for the graphics for my trem pedal?

trem.jpg

I like the concept, but I think it would look better it you did the background in a dark red, it would look more like a real Persian rug.

• Members

great design! i like it a lot. i am in the same position, this saturday i will try to build my own tremolo and (sorry to hijack your thread ...) this was the best graphics i could come up:

HelterSkelterTremolo.jpg

or this:

helter-skelter.jpg

although i like my fonts more than yours, i like your graphics better.

Archived