What brand pedal do you have more of on your board?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

Nope, all my pedals hare made by different manufactureres. If you {censored} all my gear, then fender because I have a vibro champ and a mia strat.

jeesus that typo made me laugh :D:eek:

• Members

Majority is BOSS

Boss BF-2 Flanger (mij)

Boss FT-2 Dynamic Filter (mij)

Roland 70's AP-2 phase shifter (mij)

Thomas Organ 70's crybaby (california/TDK)

I have other Pedals...overdrive, fuzz, comp... etc.. but this is what I have been using lately. I usually mellow out when the weather gets warmer. Tone down on the gain etc...

• Members

Originally posted by BrianPhase90

NICE!

I wish I had a micro amp.......
:(

It's a funny one the Micro Amp ... I love it and it can give a really nice fat fuzz sound if you crack it and stick it next to another dirt box - the boost on it is very nice also though these pedals don't get wide range respect at these fora ... I know others who own Micro's though and they love em - it's one of those beneath the radar boosts. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

I was looking at my board last night and noticed that I had more Yamaha gear closely followed by Boss gear.

5 x Yamaha units from the 80's vs 4 Boss units. So if I think about it or was asked I'd have to say that the analogue sound of Yamaha FX from the 80's largely defines my sound.

You?

Live it's pretty much equal parts Keeley, FoxRox and Analogman with Keeley having a slight edge.

In the studio it's all those plus Electro Harmonix.

• Members

Originally posted by Bb

Board 1:

Fulltone Soul Bender

HOA Rust Driver

Fulltone OCD

Xotic AC Booster

Demeter Tremulator

Maxon AD-900 Analog Delay

Xotic RC Booster

Board 2:

Z.Vex Tremolo Probe (used for volume swells)

Teese Picture Wah

Fulltone Tube Tape Echo

Klon Centaur

Board 3:

Fulltone Clyde Wah

Z.Vex Octane 3

Fulltone Ultimate Octave

Way Huge Green Rhino

Fulltone Bass Drive

Fulltone Supa-Trem

Way Huge Aqua-Puss

Z. Vex SHO

Each board also contains an A/B box and tuner (Boss TU-2). Fulltone seems to dominate although board 1 and 2 (usually combined) are used most.

Damn dude...you some kinda session musician or something?

Out of 18 items on my board (counting exp pedals, tuners and ABY switches as three of those), most of them are from different companies. The only ones I have multiples of from the same company are:

3 Lovetone

2 HBE

2 Danelectro

Everything else is "one pedal per manufacturer".

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

It's a funny one the Micro Amp ... I love it and it can give a really nice fat fuzz sound if you crack it and stick it next to another dirt box - the boost on it is very nice also though these pedals don't get wide range respect at these fora ... I know others who own Micro's though and they love em - it's one of those beneath the radar boosts.
:thu:

I hated the Micro Amp - with my set-up, it had a really fake sounding 'plinky' attack...

Archived