What guitarist do you sound most like?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by bbrunskill

I've been told I do the Edge thing pretty good. I just love the way his riffs are simple, hard hitting and yet so clear.

I've also been told I sound like Stu Gerrard from Delirous.

mr whowasthursday,

I agree Matt Slocum is a sweet rythmn player. Great tone and real sensitive playing..

Stu G is the man...

Sometimes my appreciation for his playing wanes a little bit... I didn't like a lot of his tone on the Access:d live album, but still, he is a great player, and he can wail.

• Members

I have to admit, I've a Adam Jones meets mike einziger tone in my fingers. . .i didn't realize how much of an influence they had on me till I started to play my own music. . .I'd practice tool and incubus material for hours on end in an attempt to learn what I valued most in their playing. . .not that I tried to steal their style to make'm my own. . .it just happened that way lol:o

• Members

John Frusciante.

I didn't realy realize it untill about two years ago. Wasn't really even into the pepers either. But yes if I had to say it would be him.

Note: He is light years better than I will ever be.

• Members

Originally posted by joe_lechuza

usually it's between these two;

Jay Clark, Pretty Girls Make Graves.

Ha, cool. Wasn't expecting to see him in here. I was friends with him in high school. Cool to see someone from the area 'make it'.

Archived