Public Apology to Catalinbread

Alex D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Alex D

Don't spare my feeling, go for it man

please respond, post pm that were sent or whatever. That is if you can explain it. I'm still waiting, I gave my response. Its not that hard nick. Use as many words as you like

Alex. I don't think you're wrong for the context of the innitial misunderstanding. But you are absolutely wrong for the subsequent instigation, flame fueling, putting words into my mouth and simply not letting this {censored}ing go. If you don't want to resolve the core issue fine call me. But you've proven that yr not interested by not giving me a ring. I've given you a way out in a way you can maintain dignity. But you still pour on the fuel. Just think about the tone of your above quote.

• Members
Originally posted by catalinbread

Alex. I don't think you're wrong for the context of the innitial misunderstanding. But you are absolutely wrong for the subsequent instigation, flame fueling, putting words into my mouth and simply not letting this {censored}ing go. If you don't want to resolve the core issue fine call me. But you've proven that yr not interested by not giving me a ring. I've given you a way out in a way you can maintain dignity. But you still pour on the fuel. Just think about the tone of your above quote.

I see your tone in your pm sent to me

But I truely fail to see my tone that anywhere applies to you man. I just don't see it. I was talking to brian directly, and I am looking forward to his filter. If that was a touchy area for you, I already apologized for that so YOU should let go. But that in no way entitles you to try to censor my thought or praise to brian for being a cool guy or what ever.

As for dignity, If I called you I be jumping through a hoop to please you. I will not get on my knees fro any man.

You are still free to show, in writing, what I did in that post that need you to pm again. After I already apologized.

I feel you can't, and that is why (not saving my dignity) you want me to call. I won't play that game

as for the pouring fuel on the fire, I pissed man that you had to pm again that started this bull{censored} in the first place. If I would of woke up today without that pm from YOU then this would of a different day :wave:

• Members

Just jumping and bumping!

Alex D - mate, your 34 years old, Catlinbread 30+ (I think!).. and arguing on an internet forum about something that to my eyes was resolved in the other thread anyway. If you were both 16 maybe, but c'mon!

Can you guys not compromise? Sort it our privately over the phone? Alex D, thats not jumping through hoops, you'd probably get everything sorted in 1/10th of the time as you would on here, with everyone watching and chiming in. Or do it with PM, I don't know about anyone else but Public Apology threads piss me off big style, apologies don't need an audience.

• Members

Well, for what ever stupid thing my opinion is worth, I think Alex, you should use the phone number.

If you feel hurt publicly, maybe Nick could give you a bit of respect on the public front (Not saying it hasn't been give..)

And just come to some peace.

Ya'll are good people. Move on.

Now I should shut up. Who gives a {censored} what I think? :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by sub rosa

Just jumping and bumping!

Alex D - mate, your 34 years old, Catlinbread 30+ (I think!).. and arguing on an internet forum about something that to my eyes was resolved in the other thread anyway. If you were both 16 maybe, but c'mon!

Can you guys not compromise? Sort it our privately over the phone? Alex D, thats not jumping through hoops, you'd probably get everything sorted in 1/10th of the time as you would on here, with everyone watching and chiming in. Or do it with PM, I don't know about anyone else but Public Apology threads piss me off big style, apologies don't need an audience.

If I did, It would be m*therF*cker this and C*ck sucker that. I at a point that I would want to go to his home. i didn't do anything wrong, but if I did that I surely would be in the wrong :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by gil1

Well, for what ever stupid thing my opinion is worth, I think Alex, you should use the phone number.

If you feel hurt publicly, maybe Nick could give you a bit of respect on the public front (Not saying it hasn't been give..)

And just come to some peace.

Ya'll are good people. Move on.

Now I should shut up. Who gives a {censored} what I think?
:rolleyes:

its not I feel hurt publicy, I don't didn't like get piss in my morning cereal via pm. I did nothing wrong when bing nice and interested towards brian, and i get a pm that I now know is not worth me apologizing for.

• Members

Originally posted by sub rosa

You can't know until/if you make the call. And if that's the response then fine, you know better...but you may find that you get things sorted.

thanks man, I might do that someday but I just can't right now.

If he wanted to except his role in an unnessary pm to me, then that would help speed it up. But he keeps acting like he doing me a favor, or protecting my diginity. I don't know if you can understand, but I really don't like that kind of stuff. I very straight forward and when someone acts like they can read my mind, especially when I being nice to someone else, well that sucks.

• Members

Well guys, I guess this thread will just go on and on with no real direction or resolution. Alex - you're not gonna call him, that's your choice of course, I don't think you're going to get what you what from him in this thread (I'm not saying Catalinbread should or shouldn't do what you ask re a PM) so maybe its better to walk away. No ones going to think less of anyone.

• Members
Originally posted by BrianPhase90

I love this.

I ask about an effect I get two responses.

I call somebody a "bitch" etc and I would get 150....
:rolleyes:

Glad somebody loves it.

I am done with this thread.

Alex you are right. This is not a fight I need to win that badly. I am sure you have legit feelings that would encourage you to keep fueling this. I don't want you to think just because I am quitting that I am disregarding the feelings that you had to drive you to this point. I don't understand them but I am not devalueing them either.

Regards

Archived