Public Apology to Catalinbread

Alex D

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

Alex, i don't know what's going on here and i'm pretty sure you and Nic don't either. continuing to talk about it just makes it messier. like PurpleStrat said, it's mostly a misunderstanding, one which could be easily cleared up with a quick phone call. hell, it worked for Nic and LongJohnny.

I am beyond that know, he should of thought before his {censored}ty pm to me. It ruined a very good day for me into a {censored}ty one, it was my birthday yesterday and today is {censored}. for one reason, nick being an a**hole to me for being nice to brian, and his twisted idea of this being some grudge against him.

It is know that for sure, but it wasn't my doing

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by gil1

Naa, Nick, Alex is a good guy.

He's just flailing around trying to make up.

Could I suggest you give him the break you would want?

Hell, I've been the drunk guy trying to make nice, and trying not feel like a {censored}, all at the same time.

It can be hard.

WTFWJD?
:)

dam gil, you really know how to make me feel bad (not in a negative way towards you at all bro)

I really wish I could be a bigger man about this, I'm a failure

• Members

The only thing useful in this thread is the grammar lessons by Guyaguy. Thanks Guy! Really your're both hot right now and this isn't going to resolve it. Why not let some time pass and deal with when you've both cooled down a little. It's the Holidays for
Heavens' sake. Have brew on me and watch a little more football.
I probably should run this through spell check before hitting the submit button, but I'm feeling daring today. :D

Happy Holidays to all.

• Members
Originally posted by Alex D

I am beyond that know, he should of thought before his {censored}ty pm to me. It ruined a very good day for me into a {censored}ty one, it was my birthday yesterday and today is {censored}. for one reason, nick being an a**hole to me for being nice to brian, and his twisted idea of this being some grudge against him.

It is now that for sure, but it wasn't my doing

Nick seems to have a short temper and to jump to conclusions.(remember the recent video proving to the dr. scientist people how sturdy his boxes are?) granted, it's easy to misinterpret something on the net. OTOH at this point it just looks like you're hounding him like a troll, making a big deal about...i'm not sure what.

just try to settle it between the two's of ya.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Ray20

I wish someone would tell me whats going on

all I see is a big cat fight and no explanation as to how it started

BOOOOO!!!!
:mad:

I saw the picture and lack of info about this hedonic pedal and asked for someone top post the lovepedal comic. Then some {censored} hit the fan and now nick and alex are fighting because alex and brian are friends.....?

• Members

Nick seems to have a short temper and to jump to conclusions.(remember the recent video proving to the dr. scientist people how sturdy his boxes are?) granted, it's easy to misinterpret something on the net. OTOH at this point it just looks like you're hounding him like a troll, making a big deal about...i'm not sure what.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:wave:

where is this video?

• Members
Originally posted by Ray20

I wish someone would tell me whats going on

all I see is a big cat fight and no explanation as to how it started

BOOOOO!!!!
:mad:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1433712&perpage=50&highlight=&pagenumber=1

read this all the way through, and please tell me how my last post would warrant a nasty pm from nick. After we both apologized, Ie not hold grudges

• Members

:rolleyes: People crack me up. Especially those who bring up old crap without ANY idea what happened behind the scenes before or afterward.

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

I saw the picture and lack of info about this hedonic pedal and asked for someone top post the lovepedal comic. Then some {censored} hit the fan and now nick and alex are fighting because alex and brian are friends.....?

but what about brandon and kelly????

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

Guys I appreciate the props on the pedals. But this thread is really not the place for it. I want a resolution. I don't want any individual to feel isolated and teamed up against. I am afraid the props for the pedals has the potential of doing that. I am not comfortable with that.

Sorry just trying to change the subject not taking sides. Honestly no matter who is wrong you lose. You have a buissnes, we are your customers and you can't look good doing this either way.

Alex if your to mad to talk to him now chill till tommorow and give him a call.

By posting this crap on here the only thing your doing is trying to look better in the eyes of people who honestly don't give a {censored}. I

• Members

dam gil, you really know how to make me feel bad (not in a negative way towards you at all bro)

I really wish I could be a bigger man about this, I'm a failure

God bless, you, man!!!

If you are asking the questions, than you are no failure.

Of course, I've been walking around feeling like a failure, too.

Cause I want to kill people one minute, and then look at them and know they hurt, too. :)

Check this {censored} out.

I get all pissed off, and toss a temper tantrum.

I throw my glasses AT my computer screen.

Break my laptop screen, break my glasses.

It's a $950 temper tantrum. :( What a {censored}head I am.

And my poor wife is looking at me like "Why are you going nutz."

And it's because I'm mad at my family for being damaged. So I upset my wife, and destroy things in my life, because they are human, and I'm pissed.

Man, I've been walking around with my temper flaring, and my heart breaking, back and forth, for months now.

That's just my little "sharing" session.

I'd bet you guys work this out, you are both very nice people. :)

• Members

:rolleyes:
People crack me up. Especially those who bring up old crap without ANY idea what happened behind the scenes before or afterward.

I can post all my pm and yours if you like to clear it up with them.

actually you should do that, I'm not doing that.

• Members

read this all the way through, and please tell me how my last post would warrant a nasty pm from nick. After we both apologized, Ie not hold grudges

Followup threads such as this leave me with very little room to believe this public appology was sincere from the get go.

• Members

too late.

42671259v4_240x240_Front.jpg

Sweet,is that a front license plate?
I'm always a step behind in the trends.

Why is there still hatin' going on in this thread.Phone #'s have been exchanged,hash it out there.Everyone else should use the search function for info.

Oh yea,...,nevermind:freak:
Continue the hatefest .:(

• Members

Followup threads such as this leave me with very little room to believe this public appology was sincere from the get go.

after the fact, totally after the fact nick. Your reaction and my following reaction made this is "not a public apology".

Like I said before, if you would of just stopped in and said were cool, or been cool saying why you were mad then this would of ended and i would be eating my cold turkey dinner.

Archived