TGP cracks me up

dangerous dan

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Now that you mention it I seem to remember a forumite whining here about having received a reprimand for criticising markom on the basis that his gear is bought on his father's CC.

That's happened to alot of people.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by therhodeo

I didnt mean anything by it except that it hasnt just happened to one person.

I know, my point was that those who got in trouble for giving Markom {censored} did so because they knowingly broke the rules. It didn't 'happen' to anyone, IMO. I can't stand the guy either, but he's not worth my membership just so I can get a slam in. Some people just can't resist I guess - I completely understand, he can be obnoxious as hell sometimes...

• Members
Originally posted by erksin

I know, my point was that those who got in trouble for giving Markom {censored} did so because they knowingly broke the rules. It didn't 'happen' to anyone, IMO. I can't stand the guy either, but he's not worth my membership just so I can get a slam in. Some people just can't resist I guess - I completely understand, he can be obnoxious as hell sometimes...

I completely understood your point I just dont think it was right turning my quote into something it wasnt. Everyone that bashed markom over there knew that they were breaking the rules. I've made a few comments before but none that were enough to get me in trouble or warned officially. Most of the stuff I've said could be interpreted as joking around. He's even responded to alot of it in a positive way. I've had conversations with him about gear. Yeah hes annoying but I find other people over there just as annoying. I basically go to talk to you, Stressfest, Realfi, and Bulldog in the Alt. Country thread and to use the Emporiums. I follow the rules and try to stay out of the crap that gets started (except for that landgraff thing :D ), but I can definitely understand all the people who think that TGP sucks.

• Members

How much does it cost to join so that I can do it? :idea:

• Members

No, they got banned for comments they made on HC, which had nothing to do with TGP rules. Inscho posted a line of mooning smilies...hardly something that warrants a perma-ban.

• Members
Originally posted by Uma Floresta

I'm not surprised Lou V got one. He prides himself on overpaying for everything. And then he accuses everyone who says his gear is overpriced of being "poor and jealous." If you want to see what Markom will be like after middle age hits, take a look at Lou V.

Maybe Lou V. IS Markom...:idea:

• Members

He actually reminds me of this guy we used to call "MC500" because he was in a few bands in high school, but his weight probably clocked in around 400 pounds (this being a 17 year old guy, obviously he's older now). But we dubbed him MC500 because of his massive jewfro.

• Members

I completely understood your point I just dont think it was right turning my quote into something it wasnt.

Sorry homey - didn't mean to offend. I should have put a big 'ol smiley at the end of my remark...

:D

• Members

Once again my old buddy LouV trying to rationalize the price of a product. He's probably the biggest douche on the internet today.

I hoping you just joking by calling him a douche, as LouV is a good friend of mine....if you are not then I find your statement calling him a douche rather childlish....

• Members

Originally posted by LavaMan

I hoping you just joking by calling him a douche, as LouV is a good friend of mine....if you are not then I find your statement calling him a douche rather childlish....

I wouldn't say he's a douche, but he can come off as condescending and arrogant. Maybe he's very nice in real life.

Archived