Kimsuzzie gone

g3rmanium

• Members

He really is your White Whale, isn't he...

Yes and no. I could remind you I own six Lovepedals (and I'm not planning to sell the two COT50s). Then, I could mention the money I've blown on his shitty-sounding pedals. Fortunately, I was able to sell some of his just-boring-sounding pedals without much of a loss.

His reactions (if any) to my emails made it clear to me that there's little innovation and little quality control at Lovepedal. I'm used to soundclips that sound absolutely nothing like the pedal, so I'm not even counting that.

But thanks for asking anyway. :bor:

• Members

He really is your White Whale, isn't he...

You mean an idea driven by a crazy ass philosophy (learned from guy with whom a homosexual attraction existed), that will eventually destroy his commercial viability?

c

• Members

The best E clip I've ever heard. Thanks! I was starting to wonder if I'd ever hear a realistic example of how this legendary box sounded without someone trying to blast it through a cooking amp or an amp with its own extreme coloration.

Agreed. I dig Munky's clip. It gives an honest representation of what the pedal sounds like, though I did start to have some Top Gun flashbacks when the lead came in.;)

I've been trying to show both direct to amp and stacked sounds when I'm demoing o.d.'s these days. Still, my rig definately has its own signature that always figures into the sound.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8033239301933996231&q=fatback%2C+Eternity

(the Mennonite look is long gone now... :cry: )

• Members

I don't think g3ermanium hounds KimSuzzie at all.

He's just a guy who's honest and speaks his mind (refreshing).

Everyone at TGP is too precious to handle that.

HC and Phil are pretty fair minded in my opinion - Phil knows how far to let it go and when it needs to disappear.

:thu:

• Members

I don't think g3ermanium hounds KimSuzzie at all.

He's just a guy who's honest and speaks his mind (refreshing).

Everyone at TGP is too precious to handle that.

:confused:

I'm the only one I've ever seen give him flack at TGP, and it was as lighthearted as the flack I give him here.

• Members
Yes and no. I could remind you I own six Lovepedals (and I'm not planning to sell the two COT50s). Then, I could mention the money I've blown on his shitty-sounding pedals. Fortunately, I was able to sell some of his just-boring-sounding pedals without much of a loss.

His reactions (if any) to my emails made it clear to me that there's little innovation and little quality control at Lovepedal. I'm used to soundclips that sound absolutely nothing like the pedal, so I'm not even counting that.

But thanks for asking anyway.
:bor:

are we going there again? I don't think your "shitty sounding pedals" "little inovation" "little quality control" is freedom of speech. it is more like defamation of character.

Archived