NAMM ?-What is Visual Sounds putting out this year

dZjupp

• Members

yeah i dig the new knobs and switches, but that {censored}ing hump.. i wouldnt feel the need to rehouse the pedal if it didnt have it.

lets cross our fingers for the switchable order of effects. i think VS puts out a quality product at a good price. i really like the route 66 a lot, but i dont liek the order in witch you arre forced to use them.

• Members

The new single 66 pedal is a compressor that has adjustable noise reduction circuitry built in. It sounded really good. The octave fuzz has the octave adjustable as well. It also sounded good. I asked about a redesign of the amp cosmetics but they are committed to the hubcap because of its dispersion characteristics. It seems to me that you could include it but cover it with grill cloth. The amps sounded really good.

:):wave:

• Members

The new single 66 pedal is a compressor that has adjustable noise reduction circuitry built in. It sounded really good. The octave fuzz has the octave adjustable as well. It also sounded good. I asked about a redesign of the amp cosmetics but they are committed to the hubcap because of its dispersion characteristics. It seems to me that you could include it but cover it with grill cloth. The amps sounded really good.

:):wave:

Yeah you could easily cover the hubcaps with grill cloth. I'm curious about them as well...hopefully there will be some locally to check out.

• Members

i think they kind of have a Tonebender flare to them. the footswitches look solid just a bigger top on them which i think is cool. i am wondering what the extra switch on the fuzz is.

also, does anyone know if the dual pedals are smaller than the originals?

• Members

i think they kind of have a Tonebender flare to them. the footswitches look solid just a bigger top on them which i think is cool. i am wondering what the extra switch on the fuzz is.

also, does anyone know if the dual pedals are smaller than the originals?

I'm assuming the extra switch on the fuzz toggles the octave up effect on or off.

Looks like they're the same size as the originals plus the humpback part.

They Jeckyl side of the J&H is indeed a great tubescreamer clone...so if they just packaged two of those together that could be very nice indeed. :thu:

Archived