NAMM ?-What is Visual Sounds putting out this year

dZjupp

• Members

I think they had an ovtave fuzz (angry fuzz?) that looked pretty cool. Does anyone know what those Balz pedals were? They were wild looking, I'd love to see a website or something.

Yeah I wanted to check those out...surely somebody else got pics of them. I'm sure we'll hear more in the next few days either way.

• Members

I like the new look for the dual pedals quite a bit. I wonder if they've added any of the mods they detail in the manual. I know they upgraded the H20 chorus a while back, but they didn't change it to a stereo effect. As much as I prefer a wet/dry out pedal, I know a lot of people lust for stereo chorusing.

• Members
Definately not for tubes..

I think the new design is just to make it harder to knock your settings around with your feet.

(I fixed the bandwidth issue with the NAMM pics. They're baaaack!
:)
)

That was another reason I thought of...but that was never really an issue for me with mine. Perhaps it was a common complaint though. :confused:

• Members

i hate the new look, and i thhink the home plate design was to much of wasted space, but it was original and unique, i would mind the new look with out the added chunk in the back, unlees thhe are now able to switch the order of the effect.

how ever i know i will be buying the single compressor, i really loved the compressor side in my route 66, i just hatted that the sides could not be switched as i like my ts type od in front af the ross compressor.

• Members
i hate the new look, and i thhink the home plate design was to much of wasted space, but it was original and unique, i would mind the new look with out the added chunk in the back, unlees thhe are now able to switch the order of the effect.

how ever i know i will be buying the single compressor, i really loved the compressor side in my route 66, i just hatted that the sides could not be switched as i like my ts type od in front af the ross compressor.

:idea: Does look like there's plenty of room for jacks so you can reroute the effects if need be! Fatback did you see the back of them???

Archived