Why are there so many pristine pedalboards here?

RoboPimp

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

haha no its just dirt/grit whatever. And probably spilt beer somewhere in there too. Ive been gigging that tuner for 4 or 5 years now so its beat to {censored}.

Spilt beer is always a good time on gear. :thu: I'm amazing some of my {censored} still works after all the spilled beverages. :freak:

• Members

I'm with Gainster and Flying V83 on this one. My board is out of the house at least twice each for playing and practice. I keep my stuff in good shape, organized, and relatively clean. It doesn't seem like an impediment to making good music. I guess you can beat the {censored} out of your stuff and make good music as well. Why do some people believe these are incompatible. I don't care if you beat the {censored} out of your stuff--why do you care if I take care of mine?

:wave:

• Members
I'm with Gainster and Flying V83 on this one. My board is out of the house at least twice each for playing and practice. I keep my stuff in good shape, organized, and relatively clean. It doesn't
seem
like an impediment to making good music. I guess you can beat the {censored} out of your stuff and make good music as well. Why do some people believe these are incompatible. I don't care if you beat the {censored} out of your stuff--why do you care if I take care of mine?

i agree 200%

• Members

I'm with Gainster and Flying V83 on this one. My board is out of the house at least twice each for playing and practice. I keep my stuff in good shape, organized, and relatively clean. It doesn't
seem
like an impediment to making good music. I guess you can beat the {censored} out of your stuff and make good music as well. Why do some people believe these are incompatible. I don't care if you beat the {censored} out of your stuff--why do you care if I take care of mine?

Well said. :thu:

• Members

I'm in between bands, so my pedals haven't seen much gigging. They will, it's just been a hassle to get {censored} rolling. My goal is to be touring full-time next year.

I know exactly what you mean.

Actually, maybe I don't. The only reason we're not doing anything is because the rest of my band mates are extraordinarily lazy. I'm the only one that practices, which really isn't neccasary, because as far as I can tell, I'm the best play in the band, and I'm just bored.

Ugh.

Archived