This is possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a while (YouTube YYZ content)

prodrigu

• Members

Ok we all know GH is much different than actually playing guitar, but my friend who's never touched a real guitar SMOKES me at GH. What that dude did in that video is VERY impressive. The speed and coordination it takes to do that is pretty amazing, and I be he could make a pretty good real guitar player if he took some time to check it out.

• Members

I don't get it... the guy could easily learn how to actually play...

Exactly...he's clearly spent many, many hours mastering the plastic button 'guitar' when that much practice on a real one would have yeilded pretty good results methinks. I wonder if it's possible to develop a system where you plug your own guitar into the game console and play it...that would be interesting.

• Members

Exactly...he's clearly spent many, many hours mastering the plastic button 'guitar' when that much practice on a real one would have yeilded pretty good results methinks. I wonder if it's possible to develop a system where you plug your own guitar into the game console and play it...that would be interesting.

I think roland makes it :D

• Members

I wonder if you could take a fretlight guitar remove the led's from the neck and replace them with a mini push switch that would register when you played a string at that fret, then plug it into the game and go from there maybe fretlight could look into something like this. It could be a way of getting feedback on how well you are learning to play your fretlight.

Archived