Creamy Dreamer

• Members

He everyone. My band is getting ready to tour and I am having trouble finding the Creamy Dreamer pedal. We want a back up since we will be on the road for a while. Does anyone know if they are still making them, and if so, where we can buy one? Thanks!!-Chris

• Members

yeah, they are a blatant rip off of the big muffer, except it sounded thinner to me, the nyc big muff is the way to go.

Well, not so much a rip-off as a mod. But I agree in that the changes from Big Muff to Creamy Dreamer, IMO, are not desirable for what I use it for. It's less controlled, noisier, and more electronic and less amp-like sounding. If you're looking for something extreme and fuzzy, why not try something in the Effector13 line, though? Good prices, not a "rip-off" of someone else's design...

• Members

We, as a band, have over 200 pedals. I am not saying the Creamy Dreamer is the best pedal ever or anything like that. The Creamy Dreamer got a lot of use on our album, so I really want it to be represented live. There is a link in my sig to our myspace page. check us out. Thanks Everyone!!

• Members

I recorded the guitar tracks on my album, and engineered most of the album. I worked in studios for a few years. here is how I set the dreamer...

I get the amp hot, in my case a Silvertone 1484, then I run the les paul's volume at "2" and make up the level with the otput of the creamy dreamer. That is how I like it. When the guitar's output is too hot the input of the pedal sounds slammed and the tone is muddy and harsh. With a lite guitar level, that pedal is very special (IMO).

• Members

You guys sound like a cross between Buckcherry and Velvet Revolver. I think your stuff is absolutely god-awful and vomit inducing, but it probably makes you money and gets you some good lookin women. I suppose that was probably the point though.

• Members
You guys sound like a cross between Buckcherry and Velvet Revolver. I think your stuff is absolutely god-awful and vomit inducing, but it probably makes you money and gets you some good lookin women. I suppose that was probably the point though.

haha! that is awesome! Thank you. I wish the money a girls part was true :lol:

• Members
This mod/pedal is so hyped, from some unbiased opinions i've come to trust i believe it really does suck cock!

I never had one but i heard one and it sounded {censored}ing awfull imho.

:wave:

Oh my, the Ned Flanders I thought I knew would never talk like that :confused:

• Members

Incorrect. The mod is three resistors replaced by jumpers.

Interesting. Is this confirmed? Last I heard, there was quite a bit of debate over the actual mod since he gooped his circuit boards.

Archived