What happened to this place?

RoboPimp

• Members

XHCFX took like 3-4 people with it, not even close to the death blow HM seems to have dealt by taking all the remaining colorful characters away. Hell, it's gotten so lame here Seifukkae is the center of attention? Damn the only thing more boring than his ego stroking, name dropping blathering is his music... hahah

More like 30 you myopic dork.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XHCFX took like 3-4 people with it, not even close to the death blow HM seems to have dealt by taking all the remaining colorful characters away.

That's your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it, but a couple of comments:

1. We're not dead yet. :)

2. Many people participate on multiple forums and enjoy it. It IS possible to do that. ;)

3. Forums evolve, morph, ebb and flow - that's normal too.

4. Forums are largely what the members make of them with their participation. Want more on topic threads? Start some, or respond to a few.

Hell, it's gotten so lame here Seifukkae is the center of attention? Damn the only thing more boring than his ego stroking, name dropping blathering is his music... hahah

Come on Robo, no personal attacks please. :( If you don't dig his music, that's fine and you're entitled to your POV, but no one is forcing you to read his threads or listen to his music. At least he's doing his thing, talking about gear and music and doesn't go around insulting people...

• Members

3. Forums evolve, morph, ebb and flow - that's normal too.

4. Forums are largely what the members make of them with their participation. Want more on topic threads? Start some, or respond to a few.

+1 Any forum is no more or no less than what the members make it. :thu:

• Members

XHCFX took like 3-4 people with it, not even close to the death blow HM seems to have dealt by taking all the remaining colorful characters away. Hell, it's gotten so lame here Seifukkae is the center of attention? Damn the only thing more boring than his ego stroking, name dropping blathering is his music... hahah

And the only thing more annoying than your constant trolling and asshole attitude is... well... nothing! If this place has gone to such {censored}, how about you do something about it instead of douchebagging your way around here? All the time. I've never seen a post from you that I actually thought didn't involve some insane amount of "Hi! I'm rude and I hate everything" content. Instead of making the forum even worse with your thread, why not do what Phil says, and start some on topic threads and respond to a few (without being an ass, while you're at it).

• Members

.....The guys who really believe they owned the forum

Think of
delorian
for example

Three days after he showed up it was all about him, was he from England, anyway he reminds me of guys at the pub who say they are

• Members

I used to post here every now and then, I just sorta got tired of seeing the same old threads and arguments over trite bull{censored}. all of the forums here have gotten pretty stale as of late, i usually just use the forums to trade gear and very rarely anything else.

over and out

jared/sri

• Members

he had been here for
quite some time
as
ian87
. his 'arrival' here was just another day at the forum for him.

and he's hardly nu skool, he's gotta be approaching mid 30s. married, house-owning (iirc) sort, above and beyond a great love for gear.

oh yeah, the tunes he's posted are damn good to boot.

Yeah, Ian's the real deal.

• Members

I hate both forums, really. Everyone thinks they know EVERYTHING about Box of Eternal Love Fuzz Klons... so I hate most forums... Except for TGP... they know what they are talking about over there...

No TF love? :cry:

Archived