Your First Pedal?

fadedjoy

• Members

this old fender wah/fuzz/volume that I bought in a pawn shop in the 70's. It pivoted up and down and the top could be spun sideways for different sounds. It got hung up and I took it apart to clean it and it had long blond hair wound around the moving parts, like 3 foot long strands of hair. I envisioned some guy going "wow man my hair is tangled up in my wah wah. bummer man."

OR his girlfriend was using it to pleasure herself with, and her pubes got stuck in the mechanism

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my first pedal was a columbus overdrive pedal, when I first plugged it in and my guitar started feeding back, I though it was the greatest.

Hurricane strat copy => columbus overdrive => 10 watt sound city amp

jesus...imagine going back to that set up now!!

• Members

Boss OS-2 from 1992 or 1993 I've had many other OD pedals since then, most of them much better than the OS-2. I still have it and have no desire to get rid of it, but I never use it anymore.

I have an OS-2 and was actually surprised by it.. The pedal sounded better than I had anticipated.. I figured it was worth the $40 i spent on it.. Looks almost brand new.. Was less impressed with the CH-1 chorus I picked up at the same place for the same amount.. Also excellent condition, but the sound was mehh

• Members

my very first rig was a very small amp , yamaha pacifica, and a RP 10. I think..... im not sure if i had something b4 the rp 10 or not. i know i had to because the rp 10 was pretty expensive for a 15 yr old..... i duno. as for my first pedal. ... i played multi effects for years i think everyone who is just starting out should get a multi effects thing. just for them to see what they like and stuff. my first pedal was a visual sound J&H

Archived