PUBLIC REQUEST to Phil and Icehouse.

Sceiron

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't get why they're hassling you.
:freak:

I for one hope you stay here and keep up with random posts now and then. Just talking about pedals all the time gets pretty damn boring.

:wave:

Jealous in a way that people come here for shock value as much as for gear talk. They do not get the responses they hope for when they are always talking about "the best delay" Thank you my friend.
SIO/ICE/RAT/TESTE.org

• Members
Killer avatar

I think so to, crime stopper!!:D SIO/ICE/RAT/TESTE. Did you read some of my older threads? Did you see for the most part the family feel that was such an integeral part of this forum? Moog defeated himself by doing that this morning. I know that I do not need to start ICE HOUSE threads now. People here are great!! This forum is still rawkin.

• Members

this is getting WAY out of hand. even you ALDO can see that. i know the guy bumped your threads but enough is enough. im fine with you getting your own sticky. then the threads i actually want to read wont be bumped by yours. sounds like a fair resolution no?

• Members

There is no need to be polite about assholes...and thats what ice is.

Put him on the ignore list, still you have to see his threads.

I do come to the forum now and then only see crap from him.

As it is the gear forums have a lot of OT threads.
And now this.

Ban this sorry person.

Yeah, I judge people.

• Members

And now this.

Ban this sorry person.

Yeah, I judge people.

??????

I don't see this side of him :confused:

• Members
As grown men/women, as many of you are, do you find yourself incapable of scrolling past ICE's threads?
:freak:

+1000 :thu:

The problem with that is there are many users here that aren't grown men (i.e. 14 - 16 year olds) Nothing against the younger generation here - glad to have them on board. Remember when alot of us here were that age - the internet didn't even exist :o

Until Al Gore invented it. :D

And even with all the off topic threads that careen through here sometimes - this is still one of the best of the best forums to find out about effects in the world. And we must all show patience and help out our protege's.

Icehouse is okay in my book and quite frankly - with some of the situations some of you guys get yourselves into and that you come onto a public forum and share them -have made me laugh so hard pop came out my nose onto the keyboard. And I thank you all for that. Face it guys - there's something wrong with all of us or we wouldn't be musicians in the first place. :D

Everyone have a great holiday weekend, lighten up and enjoy each day like it's your last... cuz sometimes it is. :wave:

• Members
this is getting WAY out of hand. even you ALDO can see that. i know the guy bumped your threads but enough is enough. im fine with you getting your own sticky. then the threads i actually want to read wont be bumped by yours. sounds like a fair resolution no?

Thank you for trying to make things better. What I see getting out of hand more than me is people who wan't an on topic place that has never existed here. I do not wan't a sticky, I was only trying to bring some of perhapsof what I consider fun. Not every one shares that and it is ok. I am glad we are able to communicate now. I will tame down the amount of off topic threads however. Thanks for a fair comment.:)

• Members

And now this.

Ban this sorry person.

Yeah, I judge people.

The only reason why i won't rip into you is Phil. Ban me? You try? Where is YOUR contributions? Calling me an asshole? You are a big fat zero that can draw only a minimal response. You judge people huh? By whos standards? Yours? Please spare us!:rolleyes::D

• Members
I dont see any other side....
:D

People like you are a dime a dozen. How many times have you been here and changed your name? If you notice, I am still here under the same name. As I tell others, read what you wan't to read. Don't you get it? Not rocket science man! Free country huh?:wave:
Way I see is I am the one who is the recipient of anger fueled by people who have nothing to be happy about. Sorry. There are forums that are strictly on topic. Enjoy them, A thread an hour your speed?

• Members
Well, the ognore thisg is working great.

Icey,

You are open Jam material.

Comon over and join the fun...
:thu:

You are there? Nah! I play music and enjoying the mix here more.
Peace out. I do not ignore anyone, Every one should be heard and be able to speak their mind.
The asshole Ice, kinda like that thanks!!:)

• Members
+1000

The problem with that is there are many users here that aren't
grown men
(i.e. 14 - 16 year olds) Nothing against the younger generation here - glad to have them on board. Remember when alot of us here were that age - the internet didn't even exist
:o

Until Al Gore invented it.

And even with all the off topic threads that careen through here sometimes - this is still one of the best of the best forums to find out about effects in the world. And we must all show patience and help out our protege's.

Icehouse is okay in my book and quite frankly - with some of the situations some of you guys get yourselves into and that you come onto a public forum and share them -have made me laugh so hard pop came out my nose onto the keyboard. And I thank you all for that. Face it guys - there's something wrong with all of us or we wouldn't be musicians in the first place.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend, lighten up and enjoy each day like it's your last... cuz sometimes it is.
:wave:

Thanks guys. Im glad that Im not the only one that knows what the scroll wheel on my mouse is for. What its NOT for is skipping ICE threads.

Archived