PUBLIC REQUEST to Phil and Icehouse.

Sceiron

• Members
I bet every sentence you've ever composed has been grammatically perfect.

:wave:

Actually, yes. Well, I take that back. Back when is was in kindergarten I may have had a couple typos, especially in my thesis on show and tell and its influence on the toy market, but after that I'm almost positive that my record is clean.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, yes. Well, I take that back.
Back when is was in
kindergarten I may have had a couple typos, especially in my thesis on show and tell and its influence on the toy market, but after that I'm almost positive that my record is clean.

Bleh.

:huggles:

• Members
Hm, pretty parental-istic of you Rev. Telling people they are okay, but yet you insult them with the 14-16 year old kid comment.... that's number one. Number 2, most people here who dislike Ice House for what he does are not between 14-16. I am certainly not 14-16, so here is one example that doesn't fit nicely into your theory. Number 3, random polls indicated the average age is about 30. I don't see a lot of young kiddies here.

The problem with the ignore function is simply that it does not work. The ignored is not really fully ignored. He can still bump off threads that we want to read.

Let me give 2 analogies to illustrate the problem. Let's just say several forumites who happen to be chinese (nothing wrong with being chinese) converse and write their threads in chinese.

??/?? H

• Members
Hey ice..... I have an idea. I think I will start 8 (your average) threads a day about "The Great Sceiron"

I would
bet
I can get 4-5 (maybe more) other people who probably already posted in this thread to do the same.

We all all bump each other's threads up all day long too.

Thats 40 new threads a day. (at least) Each being bumped as much as possible. That along with all yours should keep this forum quite intresting.

You actually have a great idea here, it
may
even catch on!

Anyone want to join me?

:idea:

Attah Peppah!:thu:

• Members
Yes... any employer would hire someone who MAKED it very clear the entire place has went to hell every time they take a "break."

Personally, I am one of the
many
who were quite happy when you were stripped of your mod duties.

Remember when you used to post the pedal pic of the month? Why did you stop doing that?

Back then you used to quit WAY more.

Once a month a least. It got a little tiring, but any employer would jump all over that train wreck.

Taking a break is one thing, but making it a point to publically tell the world the place has gone to hell is another.

Really.... would you keep an employee who 20 times is 7 years told you the entire place was going to hell and he was taking a break?

Suceess story?

Or just plain sad?

You rule!!!!

:)

Wow! You are SOOOOOOO smart it is scary.:eek::blah::blah:

Archived