PUBLIC REQUEST to Phil and Icehouse.

Sceiron

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
As grown men/women, as many of you are, do you find yourself incapable of scrolling past ICE's threads?
:freak:

I use this method when I see "Best analog delay" threads started every 2 hours, or "I need a distortion". Sometimes I contribute to them, and I may be guilty of starting one or two. But, when I see something that I dont want to, I turn my head.

Maybe ICE is more off-topic than most of the people here, but his intentions are not negative at all. He is actually a pretty nice, funny guy.

But it necessarily clutters up the forum. It takes over like a weed. It takes away from the integrity of the forum.

I don't know why off-topic threads aren't posted in a Miscellaneous forum.

• Members
Good morning boys!

I must say I have enjoyeed this thread.

:)

Ice.... did you ever think the reason I started this thread is because I "know" you guys are having some laughs, and I want in?

Really... I
NEVER
even stated you should be banned or anything like that. Never even reported this to Phil. (I assume he is "offline")

I'll match you one for one on the OT nonsence. (I even can assemble a group to contribute)

You will also notice me in your threads. I will be polite as I can, and I hope the same from you.

Really, this forum is damn boring, and we will liven it up a little.

But what is strange is the first who will complain are the ones backing you on this.

I want in on ground level. I will stick to the "limits" that you post. Phil
should
not be able to do anything to any of us.

Thanks, and I'll see you in the threads.

:D

I see no reason why we can't enjoy a little of all the different elements that go into to making a forum. I also realize that there is a need for me to be more balanced in mycomments etc. I get bored as we all do and guess I shake things uo sometimes too far.:D I ma at peace with you. I hope all can be worked out in such a way that there is room for all in the party here.:)

• Members
Just lookin for a budda if one pops up.

Lookin for a lot right now...crunchbox, budda, and delay.

GC has a blues junior I may be able to get for dirt cheap, so I'm going to try to get it.

Some like the Pro Jr more, but I am a fan of the Blues Jr myself. More versatile having reverb etc. GC having the big sale today or twomorrow?:confused: I got the Digitech Vocalist and am very impressed with the quality. It sounds like a dream.

SIO/ICE/.org

• Members
Just lookin for a budda if one pops up.

Lookin for a lot right now...crunchbox, budda, and delay.

GC has a blues junior I may be able to get for dirt cheap, so I'm going to try to get it.

As far as Delay there are real decent ones at dirt cheap prices but you prolly know what they are already!:D

SIO/ICE.org

• Members
Some like the Pro Jr more, but I am a fan of the Blues Jr myself. More versatile having reverb etc. GC having the big sale today or twomorrow?
:confused:
I got the Digitech Vocalist and am very impressed with the quality. It sounds like a dream.

SIO/ICE/.org

Yea, blues junior is one of my favorite amplifiers...

• Members
Remember when you used to post the pedal pic of the month? Why did you stop doing that?

:)

Based on your negative comments about me - why do you care? :confused:

For the record I quit doing it because it was too time consuming. I work full time and I'm in a working band and I also have a home to take care of.

I had fun sharing my quest for tone with the community here. It was my way of trying to give back to the forum that had given me so much information in return.

"Stripped of my Mod duties"? :rolleyes::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

• Members
I was banned ONCE when I fist started for bumping a number of threads about Moog.

I should have been banned, and I "learned" my lesson.

Look at my post count, it is not "that" high, expecially when compared to some real trolls. (ANND i ADDED LIKE 15 from yesterday)

I have emailed Phil a NUMBER of times since then why icehouse can flood the forum when BANNING me was cheered upon?

No reply at all ever.

All, I am sayin' is that if I posted HALF asw much on-toipic related BS... I would be banned and expect it.

:cool:

Drop it already. Show over, Am I flooding YOUR forum now? Even sdresde stopped, Can you please stop now. Maybe I too have learned from this. Would you be happy if I were banned? Really a thread this long about me is overkill. Even I am sick of it. Quit knocking Phil ang OUR forum. He does a good job. Jesus man. I am a loon, but you are being really stupid in hangin on to this. Let It Be OK?:freak:

• Members
Based on your negative comments about me - why do you care?
:confused:

For the record I quit doing it because it was too time consuming. I work full time and I'm in a working band and I also have a home to take care of.

I had fun sharing my quest for tone with the community here. It was my way of trying to give back to the forum that had given me so much information in return.

"Stripped of my Mod duties"?
:rolleyes::blah:
:blah:

Rev, We have had some fu have we not. This place as you know is not the same. Everything goes in cycles. I came back here cause of the movement here, fast replies etc, but like you........A break is in order. Your friend,
Aldo..........:wave:

• Members
Rev, We have had some fun have we not. This place as you know is not the same. Everything goes in cycles. I came back here cause of the movement here, fast replies etc, but like you........A break is in order. Your friend,

Aldo..........
:wave:

Yes we have had great fun. It's too bad there's a handful of posters who try to ruin it for everyone. Take care Aldo - catch ya down the road apiece little Brother. :cool:

:wave:

Archived