Check out what I finished today

homestar_kevin

• Members

Got board the other week, so I made this out of stuff I had laying around.

The board itself was bought at Ikea for 3 dollars, the sides were extras from my big board, the fabric was on clearance for 2 dollars a yard at Jo Anns, I got 20 feet of white velcro from a clearance center for 8 dollars.

KeithSIO cut the slots down for me, and my lack of saw-full ness. When I bought the top from Ikea it just had three slots of 3 and 3/4 and inch each.

Now there is 4 of 2 inches each. :thu:

Total cost of board =less than 15 dollars and I have a ridiculous ammount of white velcro left!

sya3qe.jpg

s12kpg.jpg

sfaxy1.gif

w86krb.jpg

• Members

Nice industrious setup, and if you have any fabric left over you can make a nice apron, or some pot holders for the girl in your life.

I have enough to make several dresses if anyone wants one:poke::poke:

I think white velcro looks pretty dumb, so I decided to make a ridiculously gay/ flamboyant board. it actually turning out looking pretty sweet, straighter than I originally thought

• Members

I have an Agile LP with p90s and a Fender Cyclone.

I play it through a Carvin X-100b halfstack and an Epi Valve Jr.

I've actually never ran a stereo rig... and I don't know why? mission for the week
:thu:

This set up is just what I put on it today, most of the pedals on it are usually on my bigger, main board, but it was fun to play them like this

Oh cool stuff! :thu:

Stereo can be very cool, especially if you set your Carvin and Valve Jr. to be complementary to one another.

Excellent job, especially given the budget. :)

• Members

Gardening by the Yard is one of my favorite shows! Dude, let's hook up and have a straight HGTV party!

Always on at my house...I have pedals too :poke::poke:

I may sound totally gay, but I love the show color splash. The guy who designs for that show is really smart and creative. Really fun to see what he comes up with for rooms.

• Members

I'm about to retire my first self-built board and replace it with one just like that. IKEA FTW!

Anyone out there can make an offer and it's yours.
:D

And there's enough room for a FX17 on your board, Kevin!
;)

Oh man you have no Idea. The board that I have is the smallest one they offer, it was 3 dollars. They have the same boards up to a size that looked like 25x40 ish and a bunch of levels in between, all are under 10 dollars. I have a lot of left over gay fabric and velcro so I might make another one exactly like this.

perfect amount of space for fx-17:lol:

Archived