Just bought the EH HOLY STAIN!!!!!!!!!

C Fuzz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry that I haven't read the threads about this but how is the looping? I already feed delays into my looper but I'm curious about the modulations. Are they available WITH the looper function or are they totally independant?

wrong thread? i guess you are talking about the smmwh?

• Members

I think that ebay dealer is shady and puts things on ebay before they really have them in stock. I bet C Fuzz gets his Holy Stain a week from now.

i was thinking the same exact thing. Those dealers on ebay can do that. They'll prob get the holy stains in on mon or tues, so they'll just sell a bunch on ebay so that people will order them before they are actually out.

i am dieing to hear this thing though. I want one bad if the reverb/fuzz sounds even remotely good wah pedal.

• Members

I love the worm, I've never tried one, but I love it anyway.
:)

:D

OT: The Worm is a noisy analog pedal, but it gets some great tones despite the noise. Also, everyone expects to be a multi-fx pedal when they buy it, but it really isn't, so they are disappointed with it. It's more like a very versatile Phaser that can approximate vibrato, tremelo, and wah. When I realized this and approached it from that angle, I found it much more charming. The Manual switch alone is worth the price - it expands my tone possibilities to nth degree.

Sorry for the diversion, but I had to get that off of my chest :o

Now about that Holy Stain...

Archived