Just bought the EH HOLY STAIN!!!!!!!!!

C Fuzz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if this is another of those 'mispriced' Ebay sales that was discussed a couple of weeks ago? Or is that the actual price of these?

I thought it might be a mis-price that is why I quickly hit BIN. Seems a lot cheaper than what I thought they would be. Just did a search and there are a few there still at $98 w free shipping, must be the right price.

• Members

I keep going back and forth with it. I'm kind of waiting to see how cavernous the reverb can get and how the pitch shift works w/ an expression pedal. I know it does the auto shifting which is cool but it would be cool if it can do some whammy type effects too.

I think I read somewhere it only pitches up a 3rd and down a 5th though?

• Members

I keep going back and forth with it. I'm kind of waiting to see how cavernous the reverb can get and how the pitch shift works w/ an expression pedal. I know it does the auto shifting which is cool but it would be cool if it can do some whammy type effects too.

I think I read somewhere it only pitches up a 3rd and down a 5th though?

Down a 4th I think.

• Moderators

While I hope it really does all it says will, a part of me almost wonders if (maybe even hopes) it's gonna be one of those things units companies occasionally release that, while not necessarily delivering the purported "traditional" goods, succeeds in delivering a big dose of what-the-hell-was-that-noise.

Archived