Proco Rat Appreciation Thread!!~

DharmaSound

• Members

dharmasound looks a lot different than i thought. you look my age.

anyway, i had a rat. it was a rat II and it was great. got stole'd. ive been looking on craigslist ever since to see if i can get another one but they have been alluding me.

haha, how old are you?

sucks about the rat getting stolen, id be kicking some ass if mine went missing.

try here and ebay for them, im sure you'll be able to find one.

• Members

haha, how old are you?

sucks about the rat getting stolen, id be kicking some ass if mine went missing.

try here and ebay for them, im sure you'll be able to find one.

im 12.

jk. im 21. i read your profile, im only alittle older than you.

thing about ,my rat getting stolen is, i know who did it, but i dont have proof and it was on tour so, uh, i kinda got {censored}ed.

• Members

A friends Dad is the original ower of Pro Co. I can tell you all anything that Pro Co. makes is good shtuff. I have all top of the line Pro Co. cables and you could not ask for better cables than they make. The stomp boxes are the bomb as well.

They are located in the old gibson Kalmazoo guitar plant here in Michigan.

• Members

A friends Dad is the original ower of Pro Co. I can tell you all anything that Pro Co. makes is good shtuff. I have all top of the line Pro Co. cables and you could not ask for better cables than they make. The stomp boxes are the bomb as well.

They are located in the old gibson Kalmazoo guitar plant here in Michigan.

i forgot proco makes cables:freak:

i think ill try some out cuz i have a bunch of cheap crap...

• Members

So I don't know. I'm in a little predicament here, you rat-loving bastards.

I want to like the Rat 2. I do. I just can't justify it's use. I think that I'd just use a mild overdrive so much more (Fulltone OCD, TS9, or maybe even the Fulltone Fat Boost). I'm just not that into distortion, but I was always told by my mama to always have different dirt on my board. Now, what do I do. Straight up trade for a TS9, buy a TS9/OCD, or just use the Fat Boost (which I plan to buy anyways) as my overdrive?

• Members

I just love my rat. It's the best distortion sound I can find.

I tried finder a smaller replacement for it a while back, and played through a few different dirt pedals. But I couldn't find anything that sounds quite as good as my old rat.

Killer pedal!

• Members

. . . i LOVE my Technopobia RAT(Z)

CandleRat2.jpg

OK, so but the look of things, it does not look like a "normal" Rat that you but at GC :rolleyes: . . . because this is a custom clone.

FOUR Rats in one.

1) Vintage Rat

2) Rat 2

3) Turbo Rat

4) Vintage Rat + 25dB Boost

. . . and with an aditional "Blend" knob to blend the dry signal with the dirty signal (equiped w. LM-308) !

Would love to try the You Dirty Rat !

LONG LIVE THE RATS IN ALL TYPES AND FORMS !!!

;)

Archived