OT-which ones are girls/boys?

C Fuzz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for letting me know how ugly I am. I never realized it before. It took a bunch of losers on a message board to enlighten me.

I am also glad to know women playing music is only based on how they look. I'll immediatly go out and buy some lace panties to wear on stage to please all the men in the audience.

For now, why don't all you dudes go hang out with your supermodel girlfriends...cuz I am sure that's what they ALL look like....and I'll drag my 40 year old ugly self back down the practice spot and play my vintage thunderbird.

BTW, I'm the ugly one on the right.

And you can check out my ugly band at
www.myspace.com/greydoom

oh SNAP!!!! :D

Good for you! Great response. :phil:

As for the rest of you guys, while you're all entitled to your POV, I'd appreciate it if you'd quit laying into new people - all the admins are going to start buckling down on that, so fair warning. :evil:

• Members
Thanks for letting me know how ugly I am. I never realized it before. It took a bunch of losers on a message board to enlighten me.

I am also glad to know women playing music is only based on how they look. I'll immediatly go out and buy some lace panties to wear on stage to please all the men in the audience.

For now, why don't all you dudes go hang out with your supermodel girlfriends...cuz I am sure that's what they ALL look like....and I'll drag my 40 year old ugly self back down the practice spot and play my vintage thunderbird.

www.myspace.com/greydoom

i don't think you're ugly at all, but the nose rings are a huge turn off.

• Members

As a new poster here, I extend my picking hand to all. I actually found your forum because I followed Luna Loca over here.

I've seen Grey. They bring a heavy dose of tone and riffery that few men possess. That alone puts them above the fray.They rock harder and heavier than I do, and I'd bet the farm that they rock harder and heavier than the majority of the posters who have the innernet tough guy posturing, calling them "UGLY".They're a friggin rock group, not the spice girls, there geniuses. Maybe the thread starter should clean the dorito cheese and fingerprints off of his glasses.How many of us have had someone who wasn't completely drunk say they liked your music? You have great tone? I'm gonna buy your cd? Do you have a shirt in large? Grey gets those....

If it's about bikinis and pointy guitars, while shredding scales, this would not be your music.

If you like great tone,great riffs, you might like Grey. I know I do.

• Members

i don't think you're ugly at all, but the nose rings are a huge turn off.

...for you. I've always had a thing for girls with septum piercings. Then again I find most of the "hot" chicks that get posted on here (sub 100lbs, fake tits, fake tans etc...) about as far from attractive as you can get. Grey is a super cool doom band and they're a hell of a lot better looking and sounding than 99% of the bands on here, my own included.

• Members

Actually I think it's great knowing there are women posting here. To think I thought everybody here was a guy. From what I saw on the MYSPACE link, they are attractive in their own way. The crazy piercings and tattoos aren't my style but this isn't a beauty contest anyways. Don't let the kids run you ladies off.

• Members

www.myspace.com/greydoom

First of all, I think you're quite attractive and interesting in these pics.

Secondly, talent is a turn-on, so keep it up with the vintage t-bird. :thu:

Third, having been married for 14 years to a talented, beautiful woman who happens to be nearly 10 years older than me, I have long since lost any interest I may have had in my youth for undernourished, high-maintenance bubble heads. 40 is a great age. It means if you didn't start out as an interesting person with some depth, you're probably there by now.

But what do I know? You're obviously confident enough to not need my input. I originally just wandered over to the fx forum to find some info on boost pedals, and look what I stepped in... :lol:

• Members

www.myspace.com/greydoom

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members
...for you. I've always had a thing for girls with septum piercings. Then again I find most of the "hot" chicks that get posted on here (sub 100lbs, fake tits, fake tans etc...) about as far from attractive as you can get. Grey is a super cool doom band and they're a hell of a lot better looking and sounding than 99% of the bands on here, my own included.

sure fake breasts are fake but aren't piercing fake too? :idk:

• Members
sure fake breasts are fake but aren't piercing fake too?
:idk:

foolish boy...

Jewellery
"is a personal ornament, such as a necklace, ring, or bracelet"

Costmetic surgery
"is specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level toward some aesthetic ideal"

you have the body modification argument, sure, but nothing i see in that pic qualifies, i'd class modification a irreversible changes to appearance...

• Members

"is a personal ornament, such as a necklace, ring, or bracelet"

"is specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level toward some aesthetic ideal"

you have the body modification argument, sure, but nothing i see in that pic qualifies, i'd class modification a irreversible changes to appearance...

Hm, not sure what argument you're trying to make.

i am just playing devil's advocate. It's just that Occam's said implants are fake, but so are piercings. It's just an oxymoron to me. It'd not part of your body, nor is it normal. Jewelry and implants really serve the same purpose if you think about it. They both say, "hey look at me! I'm different." The intent of trying to look better/cooler/different is the same in both cases.

• Members

Hm, not sure what argument you're trying to make.

i am just playing devil's advocate. It's just that Occam's said implants are fake, but so are piercings. It's just an oxymoron to me. It'd not part of your body, nor is it normal. Jewelry and implants really serve the same purpose if you think about it. They both say, "hey look at me! I'm different." The intent of trying to look better/cooler/different is the same in both cases.

Is shaving fake?

Archived