OT-which ones are girls/boys?

C Fuzz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for letting me know how ugly I am. I never realized it before. It took a bunch of losers on a message board to enlighten me.

I am also glad to know women playing music is only based on how they look. I'll immediatly go out and buy some lace panties to wear on stage to please all the men in the audience.

For now, why don't all you dudes go hang out with your supermodel girlfriends...cuz I am sure that's what they ALL look like....and I'll drag my 40 year old ugly self back down the practice spot and play my vintage thunderbird.

BTW, I'm the ugly one on the right.

And you can check out my ugly band at www.myspace.com/greydoom

• Members
Thanks for letting me know how ugly I am. I never realized it before. It took a bunch of losers on a message board to enlighten me.

I am also glad to know women playing music is only based on how they look. I'll immediatly go out and buy some lace panties to wear on stage to please all the men in the audience.

For now, why don't all you dudes go hang out with your supermodel girlfriends...cuz I am sure that's what they ALL look like....and I'll drag my 40 year old ugly self back down the practice spot and play my vintage thunderbird.

And you can check out my ugly band at
www.myspace.com/greydoom

I'd hit it.

• Members

And you can check out my ugly band at
www.myspace.com/greydoom

40 ?? you look mighty fine for 40 ( or any age for that matter ).... the average age on this board is about 14 ( with pimpled face and small virgin dick in hand )....so dont feel bad about what you hear here !

Archived