UK / Euro 1st quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
SPAM - get it While It's Hot !!

I'm have a sizeable downsize of my equipment this year, here is the start of it. :)

Loooper - 2 loops + Tuner Mute in a lovely sparkly purple colour (pic doesn't show it to well though)
Loopers are RARE in the UK. I picked this us in the US a few years ago, as you know Loooper are the daddy of TBP loopers and current production is suspended due to Dave's medical conditions. No box but I have suitable good packing material for shipping.

• Members

Oh, also some off-topic spam!

Mint, 1 month old Xbox 360 Premium. Mint condition, still has a clear plastic coating on some parts. 2 Wireless controllers, EA Skate, COD4, Assassins Creed and Forza 2. Original box/headset/everything. Games are absolutely immaculate, Impulse buy and is never used.

Cash offers or interesting trades.

PM!

• Members

Hi,

im after a boss gt pro(i want an fx processort that can change channels on my amp like the rockman octopus etc)

altenatives such as a kenton gt8/midi octopus /rockton switcher welcome.needs to be rackmount format

loads of amps/guitars/pedals to exchange or even cash!!

please email me as i dont get on here much

goblinsolutions@yahoo.co.uk

• Members

looking for a MINT Diago Showman pedalboard. Velcro not necessarily required.

there is one on ebay right now (might be tourman, actually)...

someone is trying to sell it with all his pedals in it and as usual no one is bidding on it, you might be able to convince him to sell stuff separately!

Archived