UK / Euro 1st quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I Have Three Pairs Of These For Sale

02T01QIND_normal.jpg

These are, by my experience of sqeezing myself into ladies' fashions, the tightest, skinniest jeans to ever grace an Indie Kid's pert buttocks.
They are 98% Cotton, and 2% Lycra for that unmistakable stretch.
They take exceptionally well to dye.

Only thing is, they are now discontinued.

Even worse, they don't fit me.

The First Pair are unworn, unmolested and complete with labels aplenty.
They are BRAND NEW!

The other two have been worn and washed - at 30, inside out, like you're meant to - a maximum of once.
They are indistinguishable from the New Pair other than they don't have the labels.

All Three are size 28 Waist . Size 32 Leg

For the First, I am looking for

• Members
Digitech BM. Boxed with all papers and pretty much mint

BM-1.jpg

Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion. Bought new but was provided with the OD-3 box and papers by mistake (and i didnt notice!). Will ship in this box. Again, pretty mint with a very minor scratch. Great, vesatile pedal.

OS-2.jpg

Looking to trade either or both for your vintage-voiced fuzz or tremolo pedal.

PM me:thu:

Bumpity for these before ebay.

Also my EX-7. Again, pretty much mint with all papers, box and psu.

PIC_0186.jpg

As well as the fuzz and trem mentioned above, im also looking for a set of 3 a side nickel/chrome grovers, a good p90 with dog-ear cover or a good set of PAF alikes. Trade any or all of the above in whatever combination, cash either way if needed.

• Members

All the other pedals have gone to new homes, still remaining......

Dunlop DC Power brick Fully boxed, DC power supply, does 7 x 9V and 3 x 18V. Comes with 9 x 9V leads (so you get 2 spare) and 3 x 18V leads.
Hardly used, I bought last year with intention of having two boards (small gigging board and bigger home setup), the DC brick was to power the home setup but it never happened. Very good condiion with just a few cosmetic marks, can be seen better in the second pic.

• Members
I'm guessing you're not a rugby player then. That waist size.. are you sure you're not Victoria Beckham?

i'm a poncy drama boy actually! :rolleyes:

And somebody send NetStar some pies
:)

I'll eat them, and come back for seconds, mate. I don't know how I manage it. Half of me likes it, the other makes me wonder what on earth the GF sees...:rolleyes:

oH, I and i only have the worn pairs now...

• Members
i'm a poncy drama boy actually!
:rolleyes:

I'll eat them, and come back for seconds, mate. I don't know how I manage it. Half of me likes it, the other makes me wonder what on earth the GF sees...
:rolleyes:

oH, I and i only have the worn pairs now...

LOL, wait until you hit 30-32 then you'll wake up one day and go wtf happened there, my waist size is going up with my age!!!

Archived