Weekly spam thread 2-11-08

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey I picked this up a few months ago from duder off ebay. It doesnt have psa adapter or LED, but it sounds amazing. I decided to go for a Big Muff for my fuzz . But if youre looking for a fuzzface type, this is it. Battery lasts forever also. Great Pedal!

SOLD

100_0950.jpg

100_1352.jpg

• Members

Hey I picked this up a few months ago from duder off ebay. It doesnt have psa adapter or LED, but it sounds amazing. I decided to go for a Big Muff for my fuzz . But if youre looking for a fuzzface type, this is it. Battery lasts forever also. Great Pedal!

I'll let it go for $
Shipped paypal accepted

100_0950.jpg100_0954.jpg

can we see the top of the pedal plz?

• Members

WANT TO BUY!

Hi!

If anyone has a cheap clean boost (LPB-1, MXR Micro-Amp, Behringer Preamp Booster or whatever)or equalizer that can do a boost they'd like to sell, please PM me!

Also, if anyone has an extra One Spot daisy chain up for sale, please PM me as well! (I need one bad!)

Thanks!:wave:

• Members

I just thought I'd throw this on here for the hell of it.

The iTower is a full-range stereo speaker system that fits on one single column. it's about 3.5 feet high, with a floor firing subwoofer. Of course, it's also a charger for your iPod.

Sound is carried via 4 aluminum cone speakers and a high range tweeter. For extended low-end range, it has incorporated SRS WOW technology.

This item is brand new in the box, never been used. I had a listen to one in the store though, and it sounds pretty awesome.

It comes intact with all pieces in the box. It has a remote so you can flip through your iPod catalog like radio stations while sitting on the couch. You can hook other speakers to it to make it even larger sounding.

It also comes with a 2 year warranty card.

This will also work with any other mp3 player like a Zune or Phillips via the headphone input jack at the top.

$110 + shipping

img20061222_1.jpg

itower8.jpg

• Members

SOLD !!!

SOULKITCHEN DIVINITY FUZZ

The DIVINITY FUZZ is everything you always wanted in a silicon fuzz. Fat sound, great sustain, smooth top end, and with the "Gate" knob you can even get into "Atari-ish" gated fuzz sounds ! Listen to the sound sample and you'll agree that it's an amazing sounding fuzz !

Construction-wise, all the usual stuff that you would expect from SOULKITCHEN - True Bypass switching, Ultrabright white LED, metal film resistors, Boss style power jack, Neutrik jacks, Alpha pots, hand painted Hammond enclosure, controls for "Fuzz", "Gate", and "Volume".

CLICK HERE FOR A SOUND CLIP OF THE DIVINITY FUZZ !

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY EBAY AUCTION !

CLICK HERE FOR THE SOULKITCHEN WEBSITE !

$150

DIVINITY%201.JPG

• Members

Archived