DMM XO available very soon.

tubezipper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

however, solid facts will never sway the tone snobs. remember, they know better than science.

Yes.

That's because the lack of air circulating the chips as opposed to the old version effects tone...I find it's a lot more "compressed"....tragic

• Members

So Europe are getting the ropey first batch. Great.

Is it wrong that I'm more than happy with my Echo Park analog model with vibrato?

I'm fine to let Europe get the "rushed to market" version while we wait for V2.

Of course Europeans will wait till it's released in the states then fly here to purchase one here because our economy is such in the s#!tter. $300 street price is like

• Members

Of course Europeans will wait till it's released in the states then fly here to purchase one here because our economy is such in the s#!tter. $300 street price is like

• Members

I asked EH over myspace if the DMM was real and they replied.

Yes,

These are real. We just started shipping them to Europe. They will be available in the US soon. Same chip same tone

i asked them back about the chips and if they will keep some pedals in the old enclosures.

Ahhh {censored}e, i just wanted to tell everyone about it - just to see i am late !

BUGGER ! :mad:

Are these new puppies digi or 100% all analog like the BIG DMM ???

• Members

• Members

+1 on the stupid choice of side jacks. I loathe side jacks. depending the jacks being used, they could make the pedal "1.5 to "2 wider than it needs to be versus only "3/4 to "1 longer with back jacks.

It's one of the main reasons I'd want a DD-20 or Nova delay over a SMMH.

• Members

Yeah, uh huh, right, mmm hmm, that's good.

What I do when I'm buying a pedal (or anything expensive FTM) I make a list of pros and cons, and I'm just saying it's in my list of cons for that pedal. Who knows, THAT con might not matter when it comes down to my final choice.

• Members

Yeah, uh huh, right, mmm hmm, that's good.

What I do when I'm buying a pedal (or anything expensive FTM) I make a list of pros and cons, and I'm just saying it's in my list of cons for that pedal. Who knows, THAT con might not matter when it comes down to my final choice.

with the Memory Man though, the pros far outweigh the cons, atleast IMO.

Archived