So I'm Sellin' a Couple Pedals to Stores

unit11

• Members

If I go Sam Ash or Guitar Center, do you think either would be likely to give me $100 for a BOSS NS-2 (mint condition, with rubber feet, with instructions, in box) and a BOSS BD-2 (mint, by itself)?

I've tried selling these individually in my area and it has just been to much of a hassle, so I think I'm going to sell to the chains. Anyone think I have a chance?

• Members

My guess is you'll get $40-60 in total, maybe a bit higher if you're buying something else. My local M&P shop gives me a lot if I trade in pedals I buy from them, otherwise they don't trades, the owner said they're hard to resell, everyone wants new pedals. Same thing with amps too.

• Members

My guess is you'll get $40-60 in total, maybe a bit higher if you're buying something else. My local M&P shop gives me a lot if I trade in pedals I buy from them, otherwise they don't trades, the owner said they're hard to resell, everyone wants new pedals. Same thing with amps too.

That sucks but I've been in a lot of stores like that. I buy probably 90% of my stuff used but I know a lot of people that want everything new. Never understood that

Archived