Your 5 favorite effects pedals?

MM420

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EHx DMM - obvious choice; I only got it a week ago and it has already spoken to me. I feel quite at home using it and the sounds it produces are pretty special.

MJM China Fuzz - I really need to take this out of my sig. I didn't really get on with it at first but I didn't 'get' it if you know what I mean. I don't think it'll ever be my primary fuzz pedal but thats ok - a little fiddling with the octave trim pot and it sounds very, very nice.

DIY Triangle Big Muff - not as high gain as my black russian but that doesn't matter at all. This has a very bassy, sweet texture and is perfect for that wall-of-sound. My main fuzz right now.

DIY Orange Squeezer - another pedal that took me a little while to get to know. It is very apparent that it is on and it creates a little of its own grit but what it does for my clean tone is great. It makes me sound better than I am.

DIY Fuzz Face/Rangemaster 'Sunlion' type pedal - I put this together the other night using high quality transistors which I may have paid too much for but oh man. What a tone. I still need a bit more time with it but right now I am loving it.

• Members

5. Behringer Ultra Shifter/Harmonist US600
4. Behringer V-Tone Guitar Amp Modeler/Driver/DI GDI21
3. Behringer Ultra Vibrato UV300
2. Behringer Digital Delay DD400
1. Behringer Echo Machine EM600

i may be a little drunk tonight

uhhh honorable mention to the flanger hoax please

Archived