Weekly spam thread 3-10-08

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What does the SM actually do?

131_6216.jpg

BBE Sonic Maximizer 882i-Near Mint condition, got it from another member on here and he took excellent care of it. I just dont have a need for it. Heres what im looking for in trade :

-Boss RC-2

-Boss RE-20

-MXR Carbon Copy

-EQD Disaster Transport

Thats just a specific list, feel free to offer me whatever else (within reason)

• Members

Roger Mayer Concorde $125

Fulltone OCD (#2007) $sold

Cusack Screamer Fuzz $125

Van Amps Reverbamate (black tolex) $185

Menatone Foxy Brown (4 knob version, like new) $120

Carl Martin Compressor Limiter $sold

Indyguitarist Plexidrive $sold

T.Rex Tremster $125

Sobbat Drivebreaker $145

MI Audio NeoFuzz $125

Goudie Fx crystal boost $50

Nine Volt Nirvana Dino Drive $165

Ramay's Audio Work Ramm Drive (TS9 style OD, w/ box and manual) $125

Retroman Beano $sold

Marshall SuperVibe Pedal $50

CatalinBread Silver Kiss MK I $115

Death by Audio Total sonic annihilation $sold

Trades are cool also. I collect older Japanese made guitars (Ibanez, Yamaha, Burny, greco, Tokai etc.) and crazy older effects pedals. Drop me an email with what you have for trade.

I have a few E13 backstock things re-listed that were on hold but the buyer flaked out. Prices dropped slightly on some of them. I just want them out of here. Here is what is left:

Effector 13 Rocket $155.00
Effector 13 Torn's Peaker Plus $145.00
Effector 13 Punch Love Plus $145.00
Effector 13 Never Drive Plus $145.00
Effector 13 NoFi (Static Yellow) $105.00 (one left)
Effector 13 NoFi (Chaos Brown) $105.00 (one left)
Effector 13 Super Tri-Fuzz $165.00 (one left)
Effector 13 VFM (smooth) $95.00
Effector 13 VFM (harsh) $95.00
Effector 13 White Spider $155.00 (one left)

• Members

I am buying a Strategy 500 so off goes my Mustang :cry:. The lowdown:
It's a 1966 and has the original pickups. It was sanded down to natural and lacquered before I got it. The switch was changed to tele style. The previous owner also gave me the original tuners, but I never got a chance to install them so they're still in the bag. Also has a tune-o-matic bridge and the trem bar turned upside down and locked into place so you string it straight through instead of having to wrap around the bottom. The neck is very nice. The only problem is that it could use a setup. It'll be shipped in a Coffin Case flight case. (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Coffin-Case-Darkline-Electric-Guitar-Flight-Case-?sku=543067)I'm looking for $1100 shipped.

Mustang3-1.jpg

And of course:http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/Sardonic_Youth/

• Members
I am buying a Strategy 500 so off goes my Mustang
:cry:
. The lowdown:

It's a 1966 and has the original pickups. It was sanded down to natural and lacquered before I got it. The switch was changed to tele style. The previous owner also gave me the original tuners, but I never got a chance to install them so they're still in the bag. Also has a tune-o-matic bridge and the trem bar turned upside down and locked into place so you string it straight through instead of having to wrap around the bottom. The neck is very nice. The only problem is that it could use a setup. It'll be shipped in a Coffin Case flight case. (
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Coffin-Case-Darkline-Electric-Guitar-Flight-Case-?sku=543067
)I'm looking for $1100 shipped.

Mustang3-1.jpg

And of course:
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/Sardonic_Youth/

Thats a beautiful guitar

• Members
Folks, this thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask in the thread.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying... HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

Maxon AF-9 $135 shipped.

• Members

FS:

Ibanez CS-9 (reissue), mint & barely used. In box w/ manual. $80 shipped to conUS.

Catalinbread Silver Kiss MKI, excellent condition. In box w/ manual. $115 shipped to conUS.

I'm looking for cash only. PayPal, thanks. :thu:

• Members

Effects:

-------------

Budda PHATMAN Distortion (new)

Fender Blender (reissue)

EHX LBP-1 (new)

EHX Small Stone (new)

Effector 13 Super Tri-Fuzz (discontinued, mint)

Ibanez FL-9 (mint, in box)

Ibanez SD-9 (vintage 80's model, almost no wear to the enclosure, works perfectly)

Ibanez CP-9 (vintage 80's model, minor wear to the enclosure, works perfectly)

Boss BF-2 (great, in box)

EHX SMM w/H (new)

Effector 13/Devi Ever White Spider

Amps:

------------

Orange Crush 30R (new)

Music Man 212 (used, good condition, retubed in the last week)

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe **sale pending** (new)

• Members

Joemeek VC6Q: Older version of unit. Excellent condition. $250.00

Epiphone Les Paul: Limited edition blueburst flametop. Made in Korea. Excellent condition. Pickups upgraded to Seymour Duncan 59 in neck and JB in bridge. Upgraded Grover tuners. Switch replaced. $375.00

Euthymia ICBM Fuzz: Boutique clone of Op Amp Big Muff. Sounds Huge. $100.00

Line6 Rotomachine: Rotary speaker simulator: $80.00

Pedalworx BENT HCEF edition: Rare boutique tonebender clone that works off of standard 9V boss style power. $100.00

Bennett Labs Brown Sound: Marshall In A Box type distortion. Discontinued: $120.00

Open for trades for a Shure SM7 or AT 4047 only

• Members

I just bought some fuzzes, so:

Prices: Shipped & PayPal'd.

Digitech Chorus. Sounds really good actually. I just use the "chorus" on my PS-3 now. I still have the box, pretty sure it has all the paperwork in it. I'd like to get $40 for it. Make me an offer.

DSC05052.jpg

PW tuner. Like new. I threw the packaging out but it sucked anyway. I'm pretty sure these are true-bypass. In any case it doesn't {censored} with my Fuzz Factory like buffered pedals do. Let's call it $60. Make an offer. I'll clean the dust off before I mail it.

pwtuner-1.jpg

Boss RPS-10. Does all the PS-3 pitch-shifting delay stuff, but in a half-rack. It does have footswitch jacks so it's usable in a pedalboard situation. Not mint, but it's in very good condition. Last one went on ebay for $150 + shipping, I'm looking for a cheap interface (TonePort?) and a Shure 57/58, but let me know what you've got.

rps-10.jpg

• Members

NF-1 Boss Noise Gate!

boss-nf1-031111.jpg

This isn't my picture, but it's pretty much in identical condition. A few knicks but works and sounds perfect. It's such a great pedal. Much, much better than the newer Noise Suppressor. I don't need this pedal anymore because I've been using my very gated Cusack Screamer Fuzz for my heavy dirt lately. Please buy this from me ASAP, I neeeeeds the cash!

I'm asking $50 shipped + Delivery confirmation, priority mail. :)

• Members

Ibanez MMM1 Baritone guitar with GFS Crunchy Rail P/U in Bridge (will include original P/U as well) with Hardshell case in excellent condition, $550+shipping.

Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe Baritone with Mastertone Active P/U in Bridge (will include original EMG 81) with gig bad in good condition, $375+shipping.

PM if interested.