New Line 6 Products

TheGareth

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the M13 stomper looks really cool.
I can't wait until they publish the owner's manual so I can see what it is really capable of.
If the MIDI I/O is really ONLY for backup of presets then they really missed the boat.
However if you can recall "scenes" and turn individual fx on/off via MIDI then I'm ALL OVER IT.

The X3 Pro looks pretty sweet too, but 3 rack spaces!!! Yowzah!

29x6rzd.jpg

• Members
I think the M13 stomper looks really cool.

I can't wait until they publish the owner's manual so I can see what it is really capable of.

If the MIDI I/O is really ONLY for backup of presets then they really missed the boat.

However if you can recall "scenes" and turn individual fx on/off via MIDI then I'm ALL OVER IT.

The X3 Pro looks pretty sweet too, but 3 rack spaces!!! Yowzah!

i dont get it. so you can have 12 "scenes" that you can call up on the M13 anytime you want. so 12 different pedal boards of delay, verb, modulation etc :confused:

• Members

The M-13 looks very cool. The looper not so much. I don't know why, but having the amp models and {censored} built in kind of makes it seem more novel. Although I suppose some folks could use it. I was afraid of the M-13 being priced near the G-system range. BTW, is 700 street or retail? Im guessing street.

• Members

The M-13 looks very cool. The looper not so much. I don't know why, but having the amp models and {censored} built in kind of makes it seem more novel. Although I suppose some folks could use it. I was afraid of the M-13 being priced near the G-system range. BTW, is 700 street or retail? Im guessing street.

retail.

• Members

i don't get it, why would you need ampmoddeling,effects and all that other crap in a looper? just cut the crap, give more minutes and lower the price...

the big thing does look great, the simplicity of this design should have been taken for the looper aswell imho...

Archived