Which Dream Theater Album Should I buy

MrMunky

• Members

Octavarium AND Scenes from a Memory. Both are awesome in different ways. The title track on Octavarium is an epic, in the classic sense. Scenes from a Memory really needs to be listened to from start to finish - the story is intense.

Also, get the Score DVD. This is one of the few bands that are as awesome live as they are in the studio. The live performance of Octavarium, with an orchestra, is amazing. This is your chance to SEE Jordan Rudess play a Continuum and a vintage full-size Moog. John Petrucci plays with incredible precision, and he makes it look so easy.

• Members

Octavarium
AND
Scenes from a Memory. Both are awesome in different ways. The title track on Octavarium is an epic, in the classic sense. Scenes from a Memory really needs to be listened to from start to finish - the story is intense.

Also, get the Score DVD. This is one of the few bands that are as awesome live as they are in the studio. The live performance of Octavarium, with an orchestra, is amazing. This is your chance to SEE Jordan Rudess play a Continuum and a vintage full-size Moog. John Petrucci plays with incredible precision, and he makes it look so easy.

I was at that show...very cool. I still have only seen a few songs from the dvd though.

Archived