UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

• Members

If you are looking for an affordable manual wah and autowah all in one pedal, this is a great option. The expression pedal allows you to control the rate or the sweep of the autowah - very cool feature that I haven't seen on any other wah in this price range. It is true bypass, and it runs on a 9v battery or a 9v negative tip power supply.

For sale: Akai W1 Variwah on eBay

5c38_1.JPG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Plea from a friend- She's looking for a pedal tuner- her's just broke and we're touring (although we're stationed at a house, so it doesn't have to be sent somewhere silly). DT-10, TU-2, LU-20, she's not really fussy, it just needs to be lugged around and needs to work :)

• Members

[YOUTUBE]Eyl3e4MaoNY[/YOUTUBE]

BYOC Shredmaster is Black/Red. Clean innards, works perfectly.

TRADES Please, or a cash offer, but mostly trades. I'm not sure what, I never use this so chuck anything at me, even lowball me, I don't care. PM's :)

Sorry for the horrendous playing. Especially when I drop D, the person I was demoing it for wanted 'metal riffery'. I've never played metal in my life.

• Members
2393411341_eb6617a119_b.jpg

Marshall JTM30, excellent condition with footswitch, power lead & copy of manual. Hardly used since service and revalve last summer with 6L6s. 2 channels, FX loop, XLR DI out. This is the rare (and far more reliable) 2 x 10" Eminence speaker version.

Archived