You have received a warning at The Gear Page

echodeluxe

• Members

LOL.

"Dear echodeluxe,

You have received a warning at The Gear Page.

Reason:

-------

Negative comments on Emporium Thread

we don't allow comments such as these in other people's threads

-------

Original Post:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=3963971

$115 for a boss ds-1?

man, you should read my thread about my all ds-1 pedalboard!!!

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

The Gear Page"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They dont like people that stir up {censored} just to make fun of their community. To them, youre the douchebag and theyll just ban you if you are a {censored} over there. Why waste your time when you could do something constructive?

yeah i know. see, if i want contributing at all i wouldnt even bother.

but ive been over there more recently talking to people and i made a ds-1 parody thread that has gone over really well without being negative so, theres that.

i just think its funny how serious they take themselves. and the reality of it is most of them are bedroom players.

it just makes me sad, cuz that is NOT rock and roll. neither is a $115 DS-1.

• Members

yeah i know. see, if i want contributing at all i wouldnt even bother.

but ive been over there more recently talking to people and i made a ds-1 parody thread that has gone over really well without being negative so, theres that.

i just think its funny how serious they take themselves. and the reality of it is most of them are bedroom players.

it just makes me sad, cuz that is NOT rock and roll. neither is a $115 DS-1.

Judging people based on where they make their music is totally rock and roll though breaux.

• Members

Judging people based on where they make their music is totally rock and roll though breaux.

oh gawd it wasnt a judgment. im just pointing out they take themselves too seriously for what they are doing. its music, dont take it so seriously in the first place.

• Members

rock n' loll

rockin out @ the gear page actually means you don khaki cargos and get your cafe-mochaccino buzz on.

this of course also means you gotta go pro... like totally pro-conformist.

115 for a boss ds-1 is totally awesome. like 'i play a swirly-colored guitar' awesome.

• Members
Well first, it was only a warning, not even an infraction. It's nothing more than a friendly reminder.

Two, it's warranted.

Three, what kind of assbird makes a negative comment in a FS thread? Just move on.

haha, let me guess, you are a mod there?

:rolleyes:

read it again, "assbird". its not a negative comment.

Archived