goatkeeper ver.2 slight update

tatoi

• Members

These won't be crazy limited like the first run, correct? Also, will they mostly be distributed by Analogue Haven?

You mentioned a relay system. Will it be soft switches ala Cusack pedals?

So far the plan is to make them as long as there is reasonable demand. Analogue Haven will again be selling them and they will ship worldwide. Recently, 2nd Staff in Japan has been added as well.

Both tap tempo and bypass are "soft switch" style.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
so how much will they be? $200? since your making lots of them
;)

:D

is there a waiting list or something?

2:25 in that clip is VERY cool. good demo.

Maybe I'll do a 2 for 1 special now that they're "mass produced" ;). In all seriousness though, it's only "lots" relative to the initial tiny run of 20 units. The boards are still all through-hole components and hand built. I know AH is not doing a waiting list, but it seems 2nd Staff might be. My preference is for no waiting lists.

• Members
Maybe I'll do a 2 for 1 special now that they're "mass produced"
;)
. In all seriousness though, it's only "lots" relative to the initial tiny run of 20 units. The boards are still all through-hole components and hand built. I know AH is not doing a waiting list, but it seems 2nd Staff might be. My preference is for no waiting lists.

so your not selling them direct?

• Members

so your not selling them direct?

Nope... I only sold direct for a couple months. Almost the entire first run was reserved and out of all those people only one person actually purchased it. I'd rather have a company like Analogue Haven handle sales.

• Members

Nope... I only sold direct for a couple months. Almost the entire first run was reserved and out of all those people only one person actually purchased it. I'd rather have a company like Analogue Haven handle sales.

coolio. thx. looking forward to the release.

• Members

I remember that. I think I may have been on that list before ultimately buying from Analog Haven. I think AH had only had them for a very short time before I got mine though so who knows.

• Members

So in that clip, where is the delay located in the chain? Before or after the trem? Just trying to get straight in my head what the trem is actually doing.

I play almost everything with delay on the same without it at some point. The trem is all the volume fluctuation while the delay is creating the rhythmic additions. Its sort of hard to explain the difference between what the delay is doing and what the trem sequencing is doing though. The delay is after the trem.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! THIS IS NOT HYPE... JUST A TRUE FANTASTIC BOUTIQUE TREM!

Builder I think has all the rights to somewhat increase the price of this amazing and technically built pedal... I'm not into Tremolo sound but this is just amaaazzzing!!!

Archived