OT: Fat friend needs an intervention.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got any tips? This guy needs it bad. I would say he's going to hit 500lbs. within several weeks. He says he's normal, but I don't think so; here are some abnormal things I have observed him doing.

:eek:Ordering 11 double cheeseburgers at McDonald's

:eek:Eating 4 pieces of pizza at one time (one piece on top of another, two in each hand - a half of a pizza)

:eek:Pouring an entire bag of Double Stuff Oreo's into a large serving bowl, filling it with (whole:rolleyes:) milk, and eating it with a spoon.

He says he doesn't want to lose weight because even if he was healthy, he wouldn't want to do any of the healthy-type things a normal person can do; like taking a walk, or playing frisbee, or tying both his shoes without having to catch his breath in between.

I know that you musicians are the best source of advice on the internet.

Come on; lay it on me.

Wow thats bad.

My bassist is overweight. He doesn't exercise and he smokes cigs. He is insecure for sure, knows he needs to loose weight. I don't know what to say.

• Members

Got any tips? This guy needs it bad. I would say he's going to hit 500lbs. within several weeks. He says he's normal, but I don't think so; here are some abnormal things I have observed him doing.

:eek:Ordering 11 double cheeseburgers at McDonald's

:eek:Eating 4 pieces of pizza at one time (one piece on top of another, two in each hand - a half of a pizza)

:eek:Pouring an entire bag of Double Stuff Oreo's into a large serving bowl, filling it with (whole:rolleyes:) milk, and eating it with a spoon.

He says he doesn't want to lose weight because even if he was healthy, he wouldn't want to do any of the healthy-type things a normal person can do; like taking a walk, or playing frisbee, or tying both his shoes without having to catch his breath in between.

I know that you musicians are the best source of advice on the internet.

Come on; lay it on me.

Get him stuck in an elevator for a week.

• Members

Hey guys, just checking in from Guitar Jam...this has got to be the thread of the week :thu::lol:

Viper Jazz- not sure if this is real or not, but when you eat 11 DOUBLE cheeseburgers at a time, or 4 slices of pizza in one shot, that's not "eating when you're stressed". That's flat out addiction (not to mention disgusting). Get some help and stop making excuses. Even if your friend drinks a lot of soda, that doesn't have anything to do with YOUR situation.

However, the Oreos thing sounds delicious!

• Members

I'm surprised at the number of people who actually believe that viper jazz is the fat guy!

(he may be fat, but he's not the fat guy I am talking about.)

Being a Sox fan, I somehow envision Manny actually posting your posts.

• Members

I didn't realize that anyone on this board was more than 160lb.... everyone seems to be skinny 16-24 year olds....

I'm 14, and 130 lb. 2 yrs shy, and 30 lbs under. Ergo, I cannot compete in featherweight posting. So I watch.

Seriously Kyrecca, you didn't notice?

Archived