OT: Fat friend needs an intervention.

• Members

Got any tips? This guy needs it bad. I would say he's going to hit 500lbs. within several weeks. He says he's normal, but I don't think so; here are some abnormal things I have observed him doing.

:eek:Ordering 11 double cheeseburgers at McDonald's

:eek:Eating 4 pieces of pizza at one time (one piece on top of another, two in each hand - a half of a pizza)

:eek:Pouring an entire bag of Double Stuff Oreo's into a large serving bowl, filling it with (whole:rolleyes:) milk, and eating it with a spoon.

He says he doesn't want to lose weight because even if he was healthy, he wouldn't want to do any of the healthy-type things a normal person can do; like taking a walk, or playing frisbee, or tying both his shoes without having to catch his breath in between.

I know that you musicians are the best source of advice on the internet.

Come on; lay it on me.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahha

• Members

Your friend has some serious human values problems. My bet would be that he was abused by people whom exhibited the traits he loathes.

I would also think that when you're up to your neck in a big problem (no pun intended), it's easier to rationalize your behavior than try to change it.

• Members

Pouring an entire bag of Double Stuff Oreo's into a large serving bowl, filling it with (whole:rolleyes:) milk, and eating it with a spoon.

This sounds like the most delicious dish ever. Maybe you should pick up some of his recipes.

But seriously, tie him up in a basement somewhere and either just give him water to survive or clockwork orange him. It worked in that one movie, right?

• Members

I was a fat kid.... then I decided to get super skinny. I think that was a good move. Now I'm just thin....

I admit... I lol'd at some of the dietary things.... The pizza thing is obscene.

It's tough. Some people change. Other people don't. If he's given up on his life, then he's done. If he cares, you can convince him to get his {censored} together.

• Members

I was a fat kid.... then I decided to get super skinny. I think that was a good move. Now I'm just thin....

I admit... I lol'd at some of the dietary things.... The pizza thing is obscene.

It's tough. Some people change. Other people don't. If he's given up on his life, then he's done. If he cares, you can convince him to get his {censored} together.

Well, I think he's just trying to be a success in other areas of his life, and ignore the weight. He's really career driven, and he just got a huge promotion, but it definitely seems like that's made him even more lax physically, and nutritionally.

Should I stop calling him Fatty McFat-Fat?

• Members

Well, I think he's just trying to be a success in other areas of his life, and ignore the weight. He's really career driven, and he just got a huge promotion, but it definitely seems like that's made him even more lax physically, and nutritionally.

Should I stop calling him Fatty McFat-Fat?

image is part of most peoples profession. I know in the business world you have to maintain a professional look.

Question: Can a 500 lb person even like walk or function? Let alone fit through a door?

Archived