fuzz, I'd go for a MI G.I or neo oe EHX big muff

wah, I'd suggest looking at a budda.

• Members

new flooring

countertops

ceiling fans

windows/blinds

just bought a house.

Nice! I hear the housing in texas is good. BTW hows the weather over there right now? Its 100 degrees here in Oregon.

I also want to get my guitar set up, any idea how much that normally costs?

• Members

Mine:

New Amp:
Peavey classic 30, Laney VC15

New OD:
Fulltone OCD

New Dist.:
Mi Audio Crunch Box, Radial Tonebone Plexitube

New Fuzz:
Barber Trifecta Fuzz, Fuzz FActory

New WAh
:
Gig-Fx Mega WAh, RMC2 Wah

Any opinions?Whats on your to get list?

For opinions, I've only tried those amps. I really like the VC15 but don't remember getting along all that well with the Classic 30. :idk:

I'm trying to hold off buying gear until my name comes up for the Timmy...it's been quite a wait now though...

I also want a road bike. I'm bidding on one right now.

• Members

Nice! I hear the housing in texas is good. BTW hows the weather over there right now? Its 100 degrees here in Oregon.

I also want to get my guitar set up, any idea how much that normally costs?

I am not so certain regarding the weather; I have been working in St. Robert, MO since 23 April. With any luck I am headed back to Ft. Worth this Wednesday/Thursday for about two weeks, then coming back for another three weeks.

My parents have been an incredible help while I have been gone, cleaning up the place and getting it ready for me to move in. I still have to clean the carpet and take measurements of the rooms once I am home.. not to mention develop a game plan for all the renovations I am planning.

Now, as for a setup, I used a local shop that typically charged about 40 bucks, excluding a new set of strings. They did a great job: perfecting the intonation and tweeking the neck to my specifications and polishing the instrument as well.

• Members

I've decided to build a large board because I'm bored and cant think of better ways to spend my money.... so:

Diamond J Drive

Fulltone Ultimate Octave

Empress Tremolo

Boss DD(not sure which one, I'll see)

Dr Scientist Reverberator

• Members

I'd like another amp at some point .... and I'm well on my way to getting a Fuzz Factory.

With my influx of new pedals though, I'll probably need a bigger board sometime soon. Especially if the DMM that's on the way ends up staying.

I'll also have to get another Crunch Box at some point. That's all that's on the list right now.

Archived