Weekly spam thread 6-5-08 NEW RULES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
boostswitchox1.jpg

boostswitchfa1yk0.jpg

This Boss FA-1 style pedal providing significant strong clean boost to make your single coils sound like

humbuckers, or making any instrument sound 'active' in tone. Useful for low output devices such as

acoustic guitars and non-active bass guitars. Made famous by The Edge from U2! Hand made in

England. - $158 Shipped

• Members
DSC_0004-1.jpg

...Korg Toneworks 301dl Delay. Great condition, with manual. Has two presets, ducking, lofi, high and low pass filters, predelay. Works perfectly. $45 shipped.

Ibanez TS-9. Great shape, no box. $60 shipped.

Boss OC-2 Octave. $60 shipped.

rocktek sold.

let me know if you're interested.

• Members

Got to get some $$$ for these so no trades, sorry. I know the prices aren't super low. None of this is gear I want to get rid of, but I just bought a HIWATT and my AmEx is now on fire. :(

1) Tech21 SansAmp GT2 - Killer overdrive, more flexible than I need, not "nasty" enough. - $140 shipped

sansamp_gt2.jpg

2) Monsterpiece 2 Headed Monster PNP/NPN - My 3rd/4th pedal from Richard. Totally awesome. I've got 4 extra pairs of NPN & PNP transistors to play with (they're socketed, so it's easy to swap 'em) I added the NOS daka (real) and boss style knobs b/c I'm cool like that - $150 shipped

2_headed.jpg

3) 1967 Fender Champ - Very clean, sounds fantastic. Including both the original Oxford 8" speaker in great shape AND a Weber 8s to whoop on. NOS Marconi 6V6, NOS Mazda 5Y3, Tung-Sol RI 12AX7, converted to 3-prong, death cap removed, new power switch. - $650 shipped

champ.jpg

4) 1982 ProCo Rat - Super-duper clean '82 Big Box Rat. For those who love to use the rat with the distortion low & volume high THIS is the pedal you want. Very smooth & beautiful as a "dirty boost" and kicks much @$$ when cranked. Very nearly too pretty to step on. . . - $350 shipped

rat.jpg

5) Red Witch Fuzz God II - I literally just got this pedal in trade from a forumite. It's 'like new'. Had Velcro when I got it, I removed the Velcro & put on little clear feet. Comes with denim bag & original box. Awesome pedal, just doesn't cover different enough ground from the wacky fuzz boxes I've already got. Selling before I get attached - $225 shipped

fgII.jpg

6) DigiTech PDS3000 - Bought this one all torn apart with a burst cap & blackened voltage regulator. Replaced the two bad components with new parts & rewired the input/output jacks which were a mess when I got it. Now passes signal, but there is no effect. Most likely something very simple, but it's over my head at this point. I have no gear to test & suspect that one of the ICs may be at fault. This is a super rare pedal & very sought after for the "hold" function by noise-makers & shoe-gazers. On the plus side, the ICs are all socketed & should be VERY easy to replace once you know exactly what's wrong - $100 shipped

pds_3000.jpg

• Members

UPDATED 6/9/08

Ok, I am cleaning out my parts bin and selling some DIY effects to raise cash for the next purchase and project.

Seymour Duncan Hotrails Bridge pickup - ON HOLD

IMG_0826.jpg

Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus Bridge pickup - $50

IMG_0828.jpg

Fender MIM Standard Strat Single Coil - Middle Pickup - $10

IMG_0831.jpg

Fender Six-screw vintage style trem - $50

IMG_0825.jpg

BYOC Modded Rat Clone (Ruetz mod, and clipping mod) - $100

BYOC Tremolo - Vol, Rate, Depth, Hard-Soft switch, Fast/Slow footswitch - $100

BYOC Phase 90 - $60

BYOC MkII Tonebender - $60

BYOC Chorus - SOLD

BYOC Digital Delay - $60

BYOC Screamer Clone (Yin) High Gain Mod, Landgraff clipping mod, Mid switch - $100 (There is no room in this pedal for a battery)

BYOC Screamer Clone (Yang) Std Gain, Landgraff Mod, Mid Switch - $100 (no room for a battery in this one either).

Pics of the pedals on request.

I would prefer a cash sale (but willing to move a little bit), prices include shipping.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

I'm leaving for Maine on the 15th and really want to clear this all out before I go....

Electro Harmonix Russian Muff, black box, I don't have the bottom battery cover anymore -$40 Shipped CONUS

Boss BF-2 MIJ, ridiculously clean-$45 Shipped CONUS

Boss CE-3 MIJ, No Label but has the serial number in the batter compartment-$40 Shipped CONUS

Arion SPE-1 Parametric EQ, Older Arion Parametric EQ, I have the box and papers, Awesome pedal in awesome condition- $50 Shipped CONUS

Danelectro PB&J- I don't have hte box or papers or anything but it's a great delay that Rivals the DE7 IMO- $25 Shipped CONUS

Boss OC-2 Older MIJ, says Octave on top but still pretty early. $50 Shipped CONUS

Boss SD-1 with Every Monte Allums Mod, I installed everything and it was working while outside the enclosure, I then Crammed everything in there and screwed everything back together and didn't get anything. I think I maybe pulled a connection apart while I was mounting the toggles in. It's a Brand new SD-1 with 30 dollars worth of mods that I just don't have time to deal with- $35 Shipped CONUS

nb5i6c.jpg

9rnhj9.jpg

mviy3s.jpg

• Members

All prices include shipping to lower 48 except amps & 4 track. Shipping for those will be based on your Zip Code.

Parts2.jpg

1. Korg Pandora PX-1 with generic power supply. 1st generation of the Pandoras. Has FX, line in, headphone out, metronome. $25.00.

2. Line6 Tone Port (only). Connects to computer via USB. Manual, installer program, drivers, etc. are free online from Line 6. $30.00.

3. Gibson 498T with gold cover and a nickel cover with Gibson logo on it. The pickup is about 3 years old. The nickel cover is from a '69 SG. $65.00.

4. SOLD

5. 1980 Ibanez humbucker. This is from an EX360. It ohmed out at 4.25K and is F spaced. $15.00.

6. Chrome 6 in line Sperzels. Low E-G are fine, B string locking post gets moody, high E tuner is nonfunctional and damaged beyond repair. So basically these

would be worth getting for the 4 good tuners. $20.00.

7. 2 per side black tuners from an old Ibanez Roadstar bass. A little rust on them but overall they look fine and work perfect. $25.00

8. Strat project grab bag. The bridge saddles are from a MIM Strat, I don't know if any of the other parts are genuine Fender but I doubt it. I know some

aren't. Besides the saddles there are 2 250K pots, 1 5 way switch, 1 3 way switch (stamped Made In USA), assorted washers and nuts, chrome jackplate with

minor rust, a capacitor and a string tree with screw. All of these parts are unused except the saddles & string tree. $20.00.

Better photo of 498T and chrome cover (#3 above):

pickup1.jpg

VS_1.jpg

Marshall VS102R. Valvestate II series, 100 watts, 3 channels with a 12AX7. 2 12" Celestions, footswitch, downloaded manual included. In great condition

except 2 of the rubber feet cracked and came off, so I put the remaining 2 on the front for a quasi tilt-back effect. $250.00 plus shipping.

Tascam.jpg

Tacsam PortaStudio 424 MK III 4 track with 2 power supplies. $75.00.

amp.jpgCover.jpg

back.jpg

circa 1995 Mesa Boogie DC-3 35 watt combo amp with 1 12" Celestion, footswitch and cover. Excellent condition, sounds great and is LOUD. $600.00.

lead12.jpg

Marshall Lead 12 stack. Not a photo of my amp but mine is like that only I have the bottom cab, too. 12 watts, 1 10" Celestion in each cab. Made in England! $125.00.

Willing to discuss trading for the following in good condition:

8 space rack or rack bag with hardware. Not interested in the aluminum ones without the black covering.

Korg DTR-1000, DTR-2000 or DTR-2.

100 watt or higher, fan cooled power amp.

Crate PowerBlock with all accessories.

Marshall 1960A or comparable slant 4 12 cab.

Weeping Demon.

ART X15 or Behringer FCB1010.

• Members

Duncan Metal Livewires set from a Charvel Model A guitar.

Includes both neck & bridge humbuckers, 100K vol & tone pots, and battery harness. You'll need your own switch, and a stereo output jack.

$115 shipped via PayPal or US Postal Money Order.

PM me if interested!

• Members

WTT:

Epiphone G400 in Alpine White with EMG 81/85 combo and HSC
Line 6 POD XT Live (missing usb cable)

For a Nice Tele/Strat style guitar. Also willing to trade either for some pedals, I need a delay, tuner and volume pedal. A DL4 and Boss TU-2/Korg Pitchblack would be awesome and a decent volume pedal. Let me know what you have. I can sell either of them outright as well.

• Members

Selling:

Voodoo Lab 4-knob Tremolo - Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

GGG BSIAB 2 (General Guitar Gadgets Brown Sound in a Box 2) - Basically JCM 800 in a box... pm me.

Fuzz Factory Clone - pm me.

Red Lace Sensor Pickup - $50 shipped. pm me.

Only looking for cash unless you have a nady td-1 tube distortion, tc electronics nova delay, tech 21 boost r.v.b., or an ibanez ad-80/boss dm-2. A grazi.

• Members

Nuance Chunk Wagon overdrive

Nuance was a short-lived line of pedals made by Dave Barber. The Chunk Wagon is a very rare bird indeed; according to Dave, there are only 10-15 in existence.

It's a very unique drive pedal to my ears, with a cranked Fender Tweed flavor. Low-medium gain settings are dynamic and gritty (this is not a smoooooth, polite overdrive), while high gain settings reach into overheating amp raunch.

True-bypass switch is not original (original went bad and was replaced with the same type)

Excellent condition, works perfectly, velcro on bottom (will remove if so desired)

$130/shipped

Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Excellent condition, works perfectly

SOLD

Retroman Sybil SI/GE Fuzz

2 Footswitch Model

In excellent condition, works perfectly

SOLD

Boss RE-20 Space Echo Delay

Excellent condition

$190/shipped

Not interested in trades at this time. Thanks!

• Members