Weekly spam thread 6-5-08 NEW RULES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting!

I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. It would be great if we could keep this thread to on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread. I will allow one bump for MAJOR changes to your post, but if I see more than two posts from any person in one week, you'll get a three day temp ban at the minimum...

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

WANT TO BUY-i need 8 george l's right angled cables, or any other solderless cable system. i just need 8 ends and some cable, or a link to where i can get the cable.

selling-

320220867.jpg

320220866.jpg

compressor sold.. $85 for the tubeworks. it has a fender tube in it at the moment.

also very interested in trades that aren't overdrives. let me know what you have. i would trade for the george l's as well.

i really don't want to sell the cab. i want to trade it for an 8 ohm 2 by 12 or something of the like. its in fine condition but i just need something more portable.

• Members

GoudieFX Crystal Boost. This is the precursor to his current Buffer/Boost, so it is strictly a clean boost. Unfinished enclosure, Blue LED, 9v tap. $55.00 Shipped/Paypal'd to Canada and CONUS.

http://www.goudiefx.com/boost.php

*this link is to show the boosting effect of the boost. It is not a Buffer/Booster like the item in the link.

BYOC DD-80 Delay. Don't know if the max Delay time on it is 300 or 600 ms. Also in an unfinished enclosure, Red LED. $75.00 Shipped/Paypal'd to Canada and CONUS.

Would trade/partial trade, whatever for a kickass Rangemaster clone or thereabouts or a Bixonic Expandora. Either an original, or the EXP-2000R with the DIP switches on the face; not the other horrid one with the big red stomp switch.

Thanks.

• Members

Need a small size Dual True Bypass loop?

Loops.jpg

These are 125B (4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2") that have been painted and drilled in custom pattern for me by the good folks at Pedal Parts Plus.

TB loops are a great way to get your feet wet with soldering and pedal building, much easier then even a Fuzz Face.

Due to pneumonia I will not be assembling these for a few days. Current orders will be filled.

DIY Kit - $40 Shipped in the USA

Comes with the enclosure, wire, two 3PDT switches, a 9v jack, battery clip, two LED's (colors of your choice), two chrome LED bezles, and six Switchcraft jacks.

5 Loop DIY - $70 Shipped in the USA

• Members
  • Members

DMC ground control ebayed with buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290237143862&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

All prices below paypal'd and shipped to lower 48 states

Fuzz face clone TRADED

Boss DS-1 with SEM mod (not a keeley though) TRADED

Crate B160XL amp chassis 160 watts 7 band EQ chorus $80 obo

10 space metal studio type rack make offer or trade for a pedal

1space rack shelf make offer or trade for a pedal

crateb160001.jpg

may14001.jpg

• Members

50's Sunburst Telecaster RI (serial #V000999, 1996-1997, MIJ) w/ black hardware, Texas Specials - $350 shipped SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

NYC Gigman w/ full second tier - $135 shipped

Rehoused Big Muff Pi - $60 shipped SOLD!

Tone Factor Nebula - $100 shipped

Tone Factor Mule - $90 shipped

No trades please, I've gotta start buying furniture for an apartment in the next month, so I'm looking for cash. Thanks!

DSCN0455.jpg

mulenebula.jpg

nycboard.jpg

nyccase.jpg

teletop.jpgtelebottom.jpg

telescuffs.jpg

• Members

NYC Pedal board- I really want to say its the big shot. Its really big. the gig man seems to be a bit small to be mine.

Polychorus - Send me a pm if interested. If sellign it will be $135 shipped.

DR z 2x12 cab.$600 shipped

Rat big box 90's ri LM308 $90 shipped.

Lovepedal Eternity: 290 shipped.

• Members

WTB: Skreddy Lunar Module

For Sale/Trade (Offer me ANYTHING, IM CRAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!):

Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer. Great pedal for sustaining and compressed solos or compressing distortion/cleans! 67$ paypal'd and shipped

DSCN0298.jpg

Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion. Like new HEAVY distortion pedal that can bring a wide spectrum of distortion tones to a very subtle dist. to over the top ridiculous/feedbacking dist. 51$ paypal'd and shippe

DSCN0295.jpg

• Members

I am selling my Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde. I'm letting it go so I can get other pedals. The Jekyll Side (overdrive) works great. The hyde side (distortion) has a bad switch (the light doesn't come on but the distortion works great). Visual sound has sent me a new switch with directions on how to replace it. $60 Shipped (Prices are negotiable just PM me.) Paypal Only

Here are the pics

jekyll.jpg

hyde.jpg

Sell Me Your RV-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Need some cash this month, these got to go:

Z.Vex Super Hard-On $155 (Myrold Paint Job version)

Electro-Harmonix Holiest Grail Reverb Unit $185

Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb $75

Zoom Power Drive PD-01 $65

Voodoo Lab Superfuzz $95

Voodoo Lab Proctavia $95

T.C. Jauernig Atomic FETBoy $95

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man (reissue w/ wall wart) $225

Roger Mayer Concorde $125

MI audio Tube Zone $140

MonkeyFX Monkeyfuzzle 3 (Velcro on bottom) $75

Pro Tone Springfield fuzz $75

HAO Rust Booster (Like new) $95

Van Amps Reverbamate (black tolex) $175

Rodenberg GAS 909 Overdrive (German made) $150

ROCK and ROLL WORKSHOP CATALYST FUZZ $110

Indyguitarist TS-808 style Overdrive $75

Automagic Earthquake bass wah $170

Sobbat Drivebreaker $125

Righteous Tones Sonic-Mayhem *(orig. version) $50

Marshall Edward Compressor ED-1 $45

Korg SDD-2000 Digital Delay $225

Boss Dr Synth DS-330 with power supply $120

DOD Gonkulator Modulator (one knob slightly bent) $120

Nine Volt Nirvana Dino Drive $145

Garnet Guillotine (Hand Signed by Gar Gillies) $350

Ramay's Audio Work Ramm Drive (TS9 style OD, w/ box and manual) $110

Marshall SuperVibe Pedal $50

CatalinBread Silver Kiss MK I $95

These ones below are BNIB:

Effector 13 Torn's Peaker Plus $145.00

Effector 13 Punch Love Plus $145.00

Effector 13 NoFi (Static Yellow) $105.00

Effector 13 VFM (smooth) $95.00

Effector 13 Never Drive Plus $145

Money would rock mightily, but Trades are cool also. I collect older Japanese made guitars (Ibanez, Yamaha, Burny, greco, Tokai etc.) and crazy older effects pedals. Drop me an email with what you have for trade.

• Members

DSCN100917-14-42.jpg

Boss ps-5 105 shipped

Dunlop wah modded with:

-True BypassB

-sweep cap switch (to go from a lower freq. wah to the standard one)

-sweep cap micro-tune switch (lowers the freq a bit more) WTB:

BYOC Vibrato or the behringer clone

• Members

Fs/FT: Ibanez ATK300 Stingray bass style guitar. Made in Korea, three piece maple neck (super sturdy and straight), upgraded Fender amp knobs to add to the vintage vibe, monster bridge for massive sustain with the option of string through body or string through bridge plate. Comes with gigbag. Sounds quite awesome, very versatile. $350 shipped or will consider trades for other bass guitars (P, J or P/J configurations) or for a Epiphone Wilshire in white, or some other unique humbucker guitar.

ATKbass1-1.jpg

atkbass2.jpg

atkbass3.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

Rat Clone, only has one little chip in the enclosure..cant even tell. Built to Landgraff Mod' specs minus clipping switch. Sounds just like a vintage rat. $95 shipped/paypal!

DSCF1063.jpg

Small Stone: $Sold$

Would like a Crunchbox, Subdecay Quasar or an Ebow. Only things id trade for. PM me if youd like more details and pics!!!

• Members

131_7052.jpg

Limited Edition HBE Power Screamer-Chrome in near mint condition, #26/100, $175 shipped/paypal'd

131_7177.jpg

Peavey CMC-1, near mint, $40 shipped/paypal'd

131_6878.jpg

SIB Mr Echo Plus-near mint with small settings marked,$165 shipped/paypal'd

131_6530.jpg

Toadworks Lil Leo-near mint, $75 shipped/paypal'd

131_6376.jpg

MI Audio Crunchbox-near mint, $100 shipped/paypal'd

131_6363.jpg

EHX English Muff'n-excellent condition, a few small blemishes, $150 shipped/paypal'd