Weekly spam thread 6-5-08 NEW RULES - EVERYONE PLEASE READ

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's time to make a couple changes. :thu:

WTB: RE-20, Screwdriver, Black Russian Big Muff

The Barber DD is not for sale, I changed my mind.

EHX Nano Small Stone $60

Boss RV-3 SOLD!!

Gator Pedal Tote w/ SC $55

All items shipped and paypalled

100_1634-1.jpg

• Members

RV-3's are going for around $110-115 shipped on ebay. Just letting you know that it's sorta priced high.

(Edited by Phil - this is exactly what I was talking about - no pricing commentary or OT chit chat in spam thread please! 3 Day HC vacation awarded. :cop: )

• Members

FS/FT - prices shipped & paypal'd. Try me on trades - I'm interested in trem, fuzz, ring mod, maybe a cool phaser - pretty much anything other than chorus, delay, wah, and flange. Especially looking for:
Monsterpiece PNP,
PCE Supernova,
Crucible Si,
MI audio neo or GI
Moog ring mod

Mammoth: dated 1-11-03, some chips but only on the sides and bottom. $230

Modmax phaser: Does things no other phaser can do like S&H, three-way envelope control, general wackiness. $230

Barge BB-jr: It's rad, but my fuzz tastes are pretty vanilla. $95

Boss PQ-3b - Bass parametric eq. Better than the PQ-4 IMO, because it has a third parametric control instead of a presence control. SOLD

IMG_5628.jpg

• Members

Eventide Timefactor w/ Custom Painted Footswitch

Lovepedal Eternity Burst

Maybe my Analogman NKT 275 Sun Face w/ on off switch & Sundial

ONLY Looking for BJFE and a Klon Centaur, will throw cash into it if necessary.

• Members

Postal money order only please (cashable in Canada).

Prices do not include shipping. PM or email me with your State/Province and Zip/Postal code and I will give you a quote.

DSC_0664.jpg

EHX Deluxe Memory Man RI (9.5/10 condition, with box, adaptor, manual) $220

Copilot FX Gyroscope (version with volume and blend knobs...modulated wah, with 4 sequenced speed, exp out) $100

Barber Tone Press (older version it seems) $120

Boss PS-2 $100

Boss PS-3 offers/trades

Boss PW-2 $60

Ibanez TS-7 $30

Ross R-88 analog Chorus offers/trades

Trades are fine...let us converse.

adam.the.mute AT gmail DOT com

• Members

i'm selling these cheaper than my sig + free stuff!
EBayPics011.jpg
MIJ ibanez chorus 60
boss ph 3 60
boss cs 3 50
korg programable overdrive 45
arion stereo phaser 15
sonic stomp 65
mega dist 45
metro 20
RV-5 --$80
tape recorder free to the first person that buys a pedal (kick me a few bucks for shipping)
boss adaptor FREE IF YOU BUY TWO PEDALS!
i'll also throw in some ghs strings

you know you want it..hit me up

UPDATE: FREE IPOD SPEAKERS TO THE FIRST PERSON THAT PMs ME AND BUYS SOMETHING
this stuff has to go

• Members
DeArmond M-75 Great condition except for frets 17-22 on high e are dead $350 shipped/paypal'd

[ATTACH]266430[/ATTACH]

Boss DD-20 Giga Delay + adapter (mint condition) have all paperwork, manuel and box $175 shipped/paypal'd

[ATTACH]266431[/ATTACH]

They are thumbnails click em.

**PayPal Only Please!!**

• Members
$650 shipped in US and Canada

L%20Series%20001.jpg

More Photos Here https://home.comcast.net/~portal1321/music%20photos.htm

Here we have a collection of 12 Ibanez L-Series Pedals. This series contains highly sought after pedals such as the ADL Analog Delay, Super Tube and AFL Auto Filter. It also includes hidden gems like the Metal Screamer (a tube screamer with less midrange), and Bi-Stage Phaser

From left to right in th the photo are: 2 Analog Flangers (FLL), Analog Bi-Stage Phaser (BPL), Stereo Chous (CSL), Bi-Mode Chorus (BCL), Analog Delay (ADL), Analog Auto Filter (AFL), Graphic EQ (GEL), Super Tube Overdrive (STL), Metal Screamer Overdrive (MSL), Super Metal Distortion (SML), Analog Compressor (CPL)

• Members

For sale are 2 guitars I have...

The first a MIM '72 Telecaster Thinline made around 2004. It's in absolute mint condition and is gorgeous...however it's just not my style.Will come with Coffin Case, Leather Strap, and Straplocks. I'd be up for trades on an ESP EC style guitar, 400 series or above , but nothing else. New, they go for $700. Asking $480 shipped/Paypal

th_93773_telecaster_122_1010lo.jpgth_93792_telecaster_447_122_138lo.JPGth_93801_telecaster_431_122_823lo.JPGth_93822_telecaster_911_122_976lo.JPG

The last guitar I have for sale is a cheap ibanez GIO purchased about 5 years ago. It has 2-3 light dings but would be a great practice, project, or whatever else you want guitar. I want to get rid of it for the sake of having room. SOLD

th_93824_Ibanez_414_122_877lo.JPG

• Members

Boss ME-50B for sale

P1010164.jpg

P1010165.jpg

For a dang good price, too.

I've owned this for about 3 years now. I'm the original owner. It saw some gigging in its earlier days, but for the last year or so has sat in a box, unused and ignored as I build my pedalboard. This is pretty unfortunate as it's easily the best multiFX unit I've ever come across. Easy to program, REALLY easy to switch presets. I've used several different multis, including the Digitechs and an old Zoom BFX708, and this is the easiest and most intuitive to use, and for most of its settings, the best-sounding. Great delays (with tap tempo), envelope filters, modulations. Decent octaves, reverbs, and great ODs/dist/fuzzes once they are tweaked (and they all have a blend function, which is invaluable for any bass effect). The synths, like most boss synths, are not great, but interesting none the less. The compressors are fantastic, and the EQ section is invaluable. It also has a couple of great wahs and a whammy style +/- octave for the expression pedal. Plus, it has a tuner!

It's in great condition, minus some light paint wear (mostly near the jacks on the unit, with a little on the bottom as well). I've always kept it clean, dismantled and cleaned the expression pedal parts, removed knobs and dusted, and never dropped it, kicked it, or threw it like a frisbee. Guaranteed to be in perfect working order. No velcro or anything like that, either.

If you're looking for an cheap way to get decent effects for your bass rig, this is probably the best way to go.

$180 shipped in the CONUS.

PS: References are in my sig if you need any.

• Members

For trade:

Nuance Chunk Wagon overdrive

Nuance was a short-lived line of pedals made by Dave Barber. The Chunk Wagon is a very rare bird indeed; according to Dave, there are only 10-15 in existence.

It's a very unique drive pedal to my ears, with a cranked Fender Tweed flavor. Low-medium gain settings are dynamic and gritty (this is not a smoooooth, polite overdrive), while high gain settings reach into overheating amp raunch.

True-bypass switch is not original (original went bad and was replaced with the same type)

Excellent condition, works perfectly, velcro on bottom (will remove if so desired)

I would be especially interested in trading this for a two-channel overdrive or overdrive with a boost (Menatone, Banzai, Aphek, ?) or for a Retroman Sybil Fuzz (single footswitch version)

For Sale or Trade:

Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Excellent condition, works perfectly

$155/shipped

Retroman Sybil SI/GE Fuzz

2 Footswitch Model

In excellent condition, works perfectly

$225/shipped or trade for a 1 footswitch Sybil + cash

Interested in trading for:

Z.Vex Fuzz Factory (Vexter or otherwise)

Eminence Wizard 12" 8 or 16ohm speaker

Scumback H75 65 watt 12" 8 or 16ohm speaker

Hellatone 30 16ohm speaker

Harmonic Design Vintage + Humbucker pickups

Harmonic Design Super 90 Tele Pickup

TV Jones pickups (for mounting in a standard humbucker route)

Lovekraft Chupacabra or Mojodrive

Freakshow Brown Rabbit

Turbo Rat

BYOC Mouse (latest version, please)

Low-wattage tube amplifier

Supro, Magnatone, Silvertone, Airline, Valco, Alamo, and similar amps

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

RetromanSybil.jpg

• Members

this is somewhat effects related.

waldorf micro q phoenix edition virtual analog rackmount synth - $400 shipped/paypal. continental u.s. only. shipped insured + sign on delivery. confirmed addresses only. thanks.

IMG_2395.jpg

in perfect like new condition. with box, manual, power supply, and cd containing 1000 additional presets. the power supply is the only thing not original. im able to let this go for $600 less than the current street price because i got the unit when it first came out for a pretty incredible deal. im asking for what i think would be fair for what i got it for. PM me.

• Members

hey dudes

Unfortunately I require a surgery that my uninsured ass doesn't have the tens of thousands of dollars to cover.all i can really do at this point is keep getting antibiotics in order to obtain some kind of normalcy but they are quite expensive.therefore i need to sell some of my vintage pedals.Im still trying to keep things under ebay prices to give HCers a deal.for now i have:

price drop

maxon compresor - dead mint - 80s version- 45 shipped

questions or comments? plz pm me or post in my spam thread in the spam forum:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2004249