Way OT:Some guy tried to sick his dogs on me today

HMCMedic

• Members

I'm in Wales for a friends funeral and I was at the park trying to write his eulogy. Apparently this was his favorite place to hang out and he would always go there to listen to music and drink tea and what have you. He had been sick a long, long time. All of us actually went and had our heads shaved so he wouldn't feel so bad about losing his hair. I didn't have anyplace else to stay so I had started bringing a sleeping bag to the park and staying there. (it also made me feel a bit closer to my friend that I had lost:() I'd never been to the UK before and most of the people I had met were more than gracious and very, very friendly.

So I'm taking a break from writing poetry, had just been crying a bit and thought I'd brew up some of the tea that my pal used to enjoy. (Earl Green or something)

I saw a nice couple with their dogs approaching and I had plenty of tea, it was cold out and everyone in Wales had been so nice to me..............I offered them some tea and tried to pet their dog. This guy goes ape {censored} on me and tells me to "Sod Off" whatever that means?

Then he actually has his dogs attack me!! I couldn't believe it! I ran for my life of course and now I'm hiding out in fear and really wishing I could get back home to the States:confused:

• Members

Not a bad parody thread. I'm all for 'imagine the worst thing that could've happened to someone to make them act like they are acting and try to empathise' but the guy was an outright loon. He wanted to fight me for being by the same pond as him. He probably threatened a bunch of other people and kids after I left. {censored} that guy and everything that happened to him.

Furthermore, the most my dog could attack someone would be to lick them.

• Members
Not a bad parody thread. I'm all for 'imagine the worst thing that could've happened to someone to make them act like they are acting and try to empathise' but the guy was an outright loon. He wanted to fight me for being by the same pond as him. He probably threatened a bunch of other people and kids after I left. {censored} that guy and everything that happened to him.

Furthermore, the most my dog could attack someone would be to lick them.

You should have "popped a cap in his ass yo"

:wave:

• Members
I'm in Wales for a friends funeral and I was at the park trying to write his eulogy. Apparently this was his favorite place to hang out and he would always go there to listen to music and drink tea and what have you. He had been sick a long, long time. All of us actually went and had our heads shaved so he wouldn't feel so bad about losing his hair. I didn't have anyplace else to stay so I had started bringing a sleeping bag to the park and staying there. (it also made me feel a bit closer to my friend that I had lost:() I'd never been to the UK before and most of the people I had met were more than gracious and very, very friendly.

So I'm taking a break from writing poetry, had just been crying a bit and thought I'd brew up some of the tea that my pal used to enjoy. (Earl Green or something)

I saw a nice couple with their dogs approaching and I had plenty of tea, it was cold out and everyone in Wales had been so nice to me..............I offered them some tea and tried to pet their dog. This guy goes ape {censored} on me and tells me to "Sod Off" whatever that means?

Then he actually has his dogs attack me!! I couldn't believe it! I ran for my life of course and now I'm hiding out in fear and really wishing I could get back home to the States:confused:

crack.jpg

Archived