The Principle behing the elusive Tri-Stereo Chorus?

petejt

• Members

Newsflash rack dude, your opinion isnt fact.

Even though you spout it all day as though it were.

Care to be more specific with your content here?

What are you specifically taking issue with:

The FACT that there isn't a pedal that does what a tri-stereo chorus unit does

OR

the FACT that there isn't a reverb pedal that is as flexible/deep/etc... than an H8000FW or Lexicon (DUH... but I am trying to figure out what your issue is) IF you claim that I was in error, I look forward to your enlightening insight.

FWIW- just in case you missed it, while I do own/use rack gear, I also own pedals, and several rigs. (amps and guitars included).

Gear (Rack or pedals) are just tools to accomplish a specific result, and I have always advocated this.

SEE Sig for the rest

• Members

hmm..well ...the tone...and...fact...hmm..

ok then, not my war..

what????

:facepalm:

I defer to my previous comment, and prefer to keep my responses to you in context.

No worries... I don't want a war.

The fact that you agreed with me, in your previous post- that of course a $2K+ unit like the Eventide H8000FW and the Lexicon PCM 80, is going to likely be more flexible etc..., has me wondering what your issue is.

• Members

what????

is going to likely be more flexible etc..., has me wondering
what your issue is

I don't think "the issue" is with seifukusha.

If you were perhaps a little nicer to people on the forum, that might help.

All of this stuff isn't life and death. It's just guitar and gear.

• Members

I don't think "the issue" is with seifukusha.

If you were perhaps a little nicer to people on the forum, that might help.

All of this stuff isn't life and death. It's just guitar and gear.

I am nice to people here on the forum. What did I say HERE that wasn't nice?

• Members

;)

Thanks...
:thu:

I remember a while ago, when some jerks were telling some kid about running a load level signal through his line level gear (as a joke), but I thought it was lame-- the kid would have destroyed his gear, if no one intervened.

What is sad and politically incorrect is the fact that it appears that ignorance is heralded and truth is squashed. If the truth is spoken LOTS of guys get "offended", all the while reserving the right to be offensive, in the name of self-righteousness.

Yes, I am certain that I have offended many by saying things in response to "what are the best effects threads" by answering- Eventide H8000FW, TC Electronic 2290 etc... and offending those who would argue that a Zoom processor, or Behringer pedal is even in the same galaxy.
:facepalm:

Oh well... I figure let them celebrate their cluelessness, but not at the expense of some honest info seeking kids' gear
;)

From another thread, but it does sort of prove itself true again here, as I see it. No, not in terms of degree like the info would destroy someone's gear, but the concept seems contiguous.

I mean... it's a thread about a piece of rack equipment, and there is a population of people here who are staunchly "anti-rack" and "pro pedal", who like to argue with me over things they say that are incorrect, that I correct them on.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Isn't this the Chorus effect Mike Fuller was going to re-pop? I remember reading somewhere (maybe his website) that he was gonna build this thing again. Sounds spacey baby.

yeah he was, and Fulltone dropped it as Ian Aeon stated.

Definitely sucks arse.

I think the reason I have so much chorusing effects in my guitar rig- it because I'm trying to make my own tri-stereo chorus.

Archived