Anyone watching Reading on BBC3?

Loobs

• Members

Ran into Jack Black in catering.

you probably bounced.

what are you, a car parker?

i didn't bother with reading this year, i'm glad i'm not there.

i've been rained on too much, festivals suck.

• Members

qotsa were quite good.. they seemed to be showing a lot of them, plus all that UK indie {censored}e that has an average fan age of 13 it seems..

they straight out said there'd be no RATM footage. the band haven't given permission to be filmed.. all year apparently..

the sound coming out of the TV seems to be about 100 times better than the Glastonbury and V coverage. its not all vocals and nothing else.. drums and guitars sound great. proper 'rock' sound techs i guess..

• Members

I caught a little bit of the Wombats footage last night. What a crappy band. I just KNOW they got signed because they're 50% Futureheads and 50% Bloc Party, while managing to suck way more than either of those bands.

Turned it off and watched "Cold Mountain" on DVD, which had some cool bluegrass music on the soundtrack, but even that had bloody Jack White in it.

• Members

they straight out said there'd be no RATM footage. the band haven't given permission to be filmed.. all year apparently..

Yeah. This way, Rage can make more money from themselves by releasing a live DVD of the tour...

Rage Against The Mortgage.

• Members

I watched the Wombats and the Fratellis, both of whom a lot of my mates like and yet i hate both of them :rolleyes: QOTSA were good, i just wonder what the hell Josh Homme did to his hair. Also Biffy Clyro were quite good, dressed in baby blue trousers for some reason. Despite them saying the 10:30 show was Babyshambles, the first 10 mins was QOTSA. Better than seeing Pete Doherty sing like the drunken coked up moron he is.

High hopes for tonight. My cousin has gone for all 3 days, you have no idea how much i envy him

Archived